IGNORED

Brighton Finally Give Us Ticket Info

Turkey

I don't think you'll get the tickets. The ticket office is staying open 'till 5.30pm on Saturday. They're all in the lower tier so it would be impossible to give them to you as fans would be intergrated.

Well done. :laugh:

Is there any chance of us getting these remaining tickets? How much longer would Brighton be given to sell their allocation?

Unlikely to put 2000 City in middle of Brighton :)

Just been reading in Evening Post about the chaos surrounding the sales of Brighton's tickets.

It appears that they gave no priority to season ticket holders etc and it was free for all when they went on sale.

I for one thought City handled the sale of tickets very well (even though I was out of the country and Willsbridge Red got mine). Well done to colin S and his backroom staff.

Why are you stunned? You asked what my gut feeling was? It's not a case of sticking up for my own team. I want us to win and I think we can. I'd favour City though.

We can't just give you the spare tickets because in with our crowd. You can't mix the fans. We should sell more anyway.

Just been reading in Evening Post about the chaos surrounding the sales of Brighton's tickets.

It appears that they gave no priority to season ticket holders etc and  it was free for all when they went on sale. 

I for one thought City handled the sale of tickets very well (even though I was out of the country and Willsbridge Red got mine).  Well done to colin S and his backroom staff.

Agreed that, in the main, City did a good job of sellign tickets. Priority went to priority groups and those who couldn't get to the ground to buy their seats were able to do so by phone and Internet. There were always going to be a few glitches, but given that we've not had THAt many chances to sell so many tickets in recent years, I think they did a good job.

Having said that, is the 'chaos' at Brighton a big deal? After all, they've not sold out - so every Brighton fan who wants to go will be able to.

Archived