IGNORED

Mcinnes Out!

BCFC Taunton

I think that anyone who has formed a definitive opinion is far too reactionary. We've not even been through one transfer window with the guy so any claims he's the best and that he'll keep us up, and any claims to the contrary are pretty unsubstantiated.

"Both goals we lost were very poor, a poor reflection on all of us. There's jobs that need to be done that weren't done today, and we need to get back to that."

Could've been a line from Millen. We'll see if he can change it long term unlike Millen.

I think that anyone who has formed a definitive opinion is far too reactionary. We've not even been through one transfer window with the guy so any claims he's the best and that he'll keep us up, and any claims to the contrary are pretty unsubstantiated.

"Both goals we lost were very poor, a poor reflection on all of us. There's jobs that need to be done that weren't done today, and we need to get back to that."

Could've been a line from Millen. We'll see if he can change it long term unlike Millen.

Anyone with any sort of brain capacity would realise that its going to take time for Del to flush out the ghosts of old! hes done excellent so far and i see no reason why he cant, with the right additions to the squad in jan, or the summer turn us into a play off challenging team! typical city fan, win a few and were getting promoted, lose a few and were doomed forever! :disapointed2se:

Archived