IGNORED

13Th December

beaverface

no offical date it was just rumoured to be today,

Somthing is going on as its been very quiet on the club and save fronts I got a feeling SAVE are struggling for funding or haven't found a loophole to explote in the councils deelings

Hope it is today. Wouldn't it be great to get the better of Rovers yet again?!

Off subject, but have you seen the swamp which used to be College Green today? After the overnight rain it looks like a paddy field!

How can the council allow that to continue right outside their front door?

because if they do a us type removal people will cry foul, you can't even sneeze these days without some one sueing or making up some rubbish,

the council have my simpathy because its not easy to remover them, bit like "squatters" rights really, Look what happened when they tried to remove some people from stokes croft we had 2 nights of riots

no offical date it was just rumoured to be today,

Somthing is going on as its been very quiet on the club and save fronts I got a feeling SAVE are struggling for funding or haven't found a loophole to explote in the councils deelings

In our local rag about a week ago, they said they would still be able to challenge the decision without funding. They reckoned that the solicitors would take it on a no win no fee basis.

In our local rag about a week ago, they said they would still be able to challenge the decision without funding. They reckoned that the solicitors would take it on a no win no fee basis.

if you can find one to take a no win no fee that could turn in to a big court battle running into hundreds of thousends of pounds,

Not many are willing to do that

if you can find one to take a no win no fee that could turn in to a big court battle running into hundreds of thousends of pounds,

Not many are willing to do that

If you believe what Crispin said in his interview then they have one of the biggest solicitors in the country willing to take this case on a no win, no fee basis....

Very truthful the SAVE group are mind.... it is just everyone else who lies.....

"It was never a tip, it was used for picnics, lawn cricket and ice skating dating back to the dark ages"......:tumbleweed:

If you believe what Crispin said in his interview then they have one of the biggest solicitors in the country willing to take this case on a no win, no fee basis....

Very truthful the SAVE group are mind.... it is just everyone else who lies.....

"It was never a tip, it was used for picnics, lawn cricket and ice skating dating back to the dark ages"......:tumbleweed:

yep no solicitor worth their weight is going to do a no win no fee case only those dodgy ones that have adverts on the tele vs lansdown and his highly paid ones......hmmmmmmmm

Off subject, but have you seen the swamp which used to be College Green today? After the overnight rain it looks like a paddy field!

How can the council allow that to continue right outside their front door?

Why are you worried, they are doing no harm and are peaceful.

What has it got to do with Wales ? This is a joke all round I wouldn't blame lansdown for pulling the plug you can't win in this city and its complete joke of a council ! I mean temple meads is a prime example the old post sorting office is a complete eye sore and that's the first impression you get if entering Bristol by train !

because the UK high court is based in london or wales, its the UK law not England hence in wales,

It makes no difference where its held,

What has it got to do with Wales ? This is a joke all round I wouldn't blame lansdown for pulling the plug you can't win in this city and its complete joke of a council ! I mean temple meads is a prime example the old post sorting office is a complete eye sore and that's the first impression you get if entering Bristol by train !

I don't know why you are blaming the council. They have been behind this scheme from the start but things have to be within the law....this is what the judge will be looking at. Lets hope the i's have been dotted and the t's crossed otherwise it could drag on longer.

That area is part of the Enterprise Zone and will be redeveloped. Cammers was down here the other month

You're right, it is an eyesore, but something is in the pipeline for future developments there. Whereas, the train lines that lead into Temple Meads have really crappy embankments with litter and graffiti strewn all down them which is just as bad, if not worse.

Archived