IGNORED

Will He Actually Play A Part On Saturday?

e-large

not sure if i would like him to as he doesn't really know the team that well and it seems like too bigger game to be taking a risk on a new signing who has only proved himslef in the reserves. i'm not slagging him off and if he does play and maybe score the goal that sends us up i'm going to love him but i just wanted to now if you lot think he will play a part and wether he should or not.

not sure if i would like him to as he doesn't really know the team that well and it seems like too bigger game to be taking a risk on a new signing who has only proved himslef in the reserves. i'm not slagging him off and if he does play and maybe score the goal that sends us up i'm going to love him but i just wanted to now if you lot think he will play a part and wether he should or not.
I thought he signed for us??

says on the website he will be a major boost ahead of the brighton game surley this means he can play!!!!????!!!  :Confused13:

Surely, it'll give the players who's contracts are up a kick up the ****, as they'll be more determind to prove they're worth one.

:):laugh::blink::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And while he's not eligible to play in the final as the transfer deadline has passed, Stephen will certainly be an interested spectator hoping that his team-mates can ensure he's playing First Division football next season

There ya go, no reading between the lines needed :)

Interesting to see his girlfriend will be joining all of us UWE lot. Wonder which course she will be doing?

Archived