IGNORED

Dark Knight Rises

The Batman

Hello folks

to keep up with my tradition of making a Batman thread when the new movie is coming out, i thought i would do it now.

Warner Bros are being very gimpy by removing all the leaked videos of both of these as they have not been properly released yet.

I have seen both. Granted neither are great copies, but my god, I hope they do summot in post production with regards to Bane's voice.

The best description I have read so far is that someone thinks he sounds like a Gay German Darth Vader.

It aint clear in the slightest.

But there is one scene in the new trailer which is immense........................ if you dont wanna know, dont read on.....SPOILER BELOW

Bane blows up a football pitch when a game is going on

my god it looks amazing. Shot in one take. You can see it on youtube from the stand from someone's phone. But with the computerised damage on the trailer, it looks ace.

If you wanna see the new trailer, I think it is being shown before selected Sherlock Holmes showings.

The prologue is being shown at selected IMAX theatres around the world before MI4 Ghost Protacle. only 4 imax theatres in England will show it.

Cannot wait for this.

Doesn't bane kill batman in the comics?

he was famous for being "the man who broke the bat"

Bane_breaks_Batman.png

maybe i am reading into them a bit much, but as dark knight was full of people who dressed up like Batman, I think Bane kills one of the copycats. After the prologue, it shows a few short glimpses and one of them is batman's mask in bane's hands.

Only time will tell.

edit - just to add, dont let the idiotic Bane from Batman & Robin put you off. Bane is supposed to be a tough cookie, but also very intelligent. Not like Joel Schumacher portrayed.

Archived