IGNORED

Derek Mcinnes Run Dmc T-Shirts

Olé

Don't mean to spam OTIB, but I had a load of PM's when I put this design up after DM's appointment, asking to buy the shirt, and other people have come up to me since and asked after seeing me wearing a one-off shirt before games.

I will have 50 t-shirts tomorrow morning, professionally printed and with the design also tidied up:

runbydmc.png

I'll have S, M, L and XL, limited quantities of each. I can post out or distribute/sell before tomorrow's game, possibly at El Rincon (the Spanish Bar) if Dave is happy. I can also drop off anywhere in BS3 area over the weekend.

£15 or £16.50 posted. PM for PayPal details.

Happy Christmas :clapping:

why dont you open up a shop with spreadshirt or something, and sell the designs through there for people who arent at the games etc? assuming theres no copyright issues i dont see why you couldnt. another guy sold the "johnson says bounce around the ground" shirts on there.

why dont you open up a shop with spreadshirt or something, and sell the designs through there for people who arent at the games etc? assuming theres no copyright issues i dont see why you couldnt. another guy sold the "johnson says bounce around the ground" shirts on there.

^ That shirt and the others on there were by my mate, we had this shirt up on there briefly but they banned it for copyright infringement after the first order. Spreadshirt print shirts individually to order so aren't good value for money and you take your chances with print quality as they all come out differently, rather than mass-produced using proper screen printing. The ones I've had done are screened so good quality. The same guy tidied up the design too.

I'm happy to mail shirts to people who aren't at games - just PM me or drop an email to rob [-AT-] bsthree.co.uk

Archived