IGNORED

Phonecalls

Kermit the Frog

Just got a phone call from Cole Skuse, trying to sell me a half season ticket. Only a couple of weeks ago McInnes tried to do the same thing. But on three other occasions the club has got hold of me to sell me this ticket!

The McInnes phone call was actually quite funny, but I am kinda getting fed up with having to continually reject the offer. I cant afford it!

I think the club should stop acting so desperate, yes make a call to see if I'm interested but don't take the piss!

Just had the same Skusey phone call.

Agreed - desperate and make it stop.

I keep getting them as well, but I definately won't be getting one. I had a family season ticket, all paid for, but due to the arrest at Millwall last year, for so say entering a ground drunk, due to a coppers say so. I was not allowed in to Aston Gate for the last 2 home games of last year, and the first 5 of this year, due to me being under investigation. The court said I was allowed to go to football, but City would not let me due to the clubs policy with the police.

The case was thrown out, due to no eveidence, I canceled my family season ticket, due to the way Bristol City football club treated me, and I will never get a season ticket again, yet they have got the cheek to try and ask me to buy another one. You can't make it up.

I keep getting them as well, but I definately won't be getting one. I had a family season ticket, all paid for, but due to the arrest at Millwall last year, for so say entering a ground drunk, due to a coppers say so. I was not allowed in to Aston Gate for the last 2 home games of last year, and the first 5 of this year, due to me being under investigation. The court said I was allowed to go to football, but City would not let me due to the clubs policy with the police.

The case was thrown out, due to no eveidence, I canceled my family season ticket, due to the way Bristol City football club treated me, and I will never get a season ticket again, yet they have got the cheek to try and ask me to buy another one. You can't make it up.

I remember the thread on this. Absolutely disgusting story. I think the club has a few issues to address before supporters get fed up

God forbid the club, who lose somewhere in the region of £12 MILLION a year, trying to use marketing techniques like this to sell some tickets...

If you don't want to buy one... DON'T. I personally am delighted that the club are taking the business side of things more seriously and have some strategies in place to improve attendances.

Glad common sense saw through in the end Dafarms, but what a waste of public money in even preparing a file on this - and shouldn't this and other similar cases make the club rethink their policy?

I'm getting extrenmelly frustrated with these recorded message Sales calls I'm getting. I choose not to get a season ticket this year and hope to get one next year because of changed circumstances, but in the mean time I could really do with out these calls. Number added to "Blocked Numbers" in my contact list...

God forbid the club, who lose somewhere in the region of £12 MILLION a year, trying to use marketing techniques like this to sell some tickets...

If you don't want to buy one... DON'T. I personally am delighted that the club are taking the business side of things more seriously and have some strategies in place to improve attendances.

Fair play to them. But the OP had already said no......

to keep on when he cannot afford it, aint right IMO

The marketing techniques such as the recorded messages isn't the annoying bit, and if you read the post more carefully I mentioned that it was quite amusing. The point is I don't want to be harassed by sales people. I get enough of this sort of crap from mobile phone providers!!

The marketing techniques such as the recorded messages isn't the annoying bit, and if you read the post more carefully I mentioned that it was quite amusing. The point is I don't want to be harassed by sales people. I get enough of this sort of crap from mobile phone providers!!

I didn't know Cole Skuse and DM were sales people!

Archived