IGNORED

Stead Seems Blown Out

Red Robin

Why do we need another target man???

I thought Stead was excellent until he was injured,played good football with Pitman.

I wonder if he is the third man that Del has blown out.:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: would make sence.

Listening to Del on the radio this morning,he said he wants a striker that we can lump it upto and can hold it up.:bonkers: :bonkers:

Lets play footy on the deck pleaseee.:sign09: :sign09:

Why do we need another target man???

I thought Stead was excellent until he was injured,played good football with Pitman.

I wonder if he is the third man that Del has blown out.:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: would make sence.

Listening to Del on the radio this morning,he said he wants a striker that we can lump it upto and can hold it up.:bonkers: :bonkers:

And accrding to my old man he is not a great co commentator on the radio!

for a guy his size he needs to be better when the ball is in the air not great at heading or controlling an arial ball to him. But fair play to him certaintly always worked hard and was commited to city. If anyone should feel hard done by I would say Taylor, looked decent enough earlier in the season when given a chance and unlucky not to have another chance.

for a guy his size he needs to be better when the ball is in the air not great at heading or controlling an arial ball to him. But fair play to him certaintly always worked hard and was commited to city. If anyone should feel hard done by I would say Taylor, looked decent enough earlier in the season when given a chance and unlucky not to have another chance.

Taylor is injured. Saw him the last couple of home games in the Williams on crutches.

I didn't hear this morning's interview, but is that what he said? Really?

I've heard that attributed to him after saturdays interviews, but he actually said nothing of the sort.

He said that he wants someone with a bit more presence and who can give the opposing defence something different to worry about.

Adebola - and going back a bit further, Kevin Nugent, were both big and strong and at their best and most effective when the ball was played to feet (shame we often chose not to play that route to Adebola). Wanting someone big and strong up front isn't the same as wanting to play route one football.

I didn't hear this morning's interview, but is that what he said? Really?

I've heard that attributed to him after saturdays interviews, but he actually said nothing of the sort.

He said that he wants someone with a bit more presence and who can give the opposing defence something different to worry about.

Adebola - and going back a bit further, Kevin Nugent, were both big and strong and at their best and most effective when the ball was played to feet (shame we often chose not to play that route to Adebola). Wanting someone big and strong up front isn't the same as wanting to play route one football.

Dave that is what he said this morning at 7.30am driving to work.

I must be honest I don't know the guy from Adam,but I thought he was a manager that played football on the deck.

I'm a big stead fan,thought he has done well for us,but I reckon he is the third of the three that were given the short,sharp,shock treatment.

Look at Stead's career... starts off excellent everywhere and dwindles to nothing in the second.

I'd actually be surprised if he ever plays for us again..

That's seems mad when you think how well he played last season. Seems strange why DM wouldnt give him a chance especially when we struggling for goals and a different option up front.

Must be More to this than meets the eye?

That's seems mad when you think how well he played last season. Seems strange why DM wouldnt give him a chance especially when we struggling for goals and a different option up front.

Must be More to this than meets the eye?

Archived