IGNORED

Kris Boyd

Ciderdrinker BCFC

I think if McInnes could get him in on a fair wage, then he would be a quality signing. He may not be the quickest but his movement is quality and he can definitely finish, not a physically weak player neither so could play up top on his own. Also think McInnes is planning on playing 4-4-2 in the future, so Boyd-Maynard or Boyd-Pitman could be a decent partnership although i think Pitman is a very similar player to Boyd

defo not a target man shite in the air,been a season ticket holder at rangers and city for years watched him since he signed from killie,he could never score in the big games,in fact walter smith hardly ever picked him for old firm and euros,would be an expensive mistake like somebody said earlier,biggest mistake he made was leaving rangers for more cash never done anything anywhere since he left, and tobe honest hes not a very good footballer wouldnt touch him with a barge pole

Kris Boyd is SPL's all time top goalscorer with 164 goals.

However he only scored 1 goal against Celtic. Yes, ONE.

You cannot knock him for being an all time top goalscorer, but he is a lazy fat git who scored a lot of goals bullying in the box. He could not cut the pace of the Championship, and doubt he could if he played for us.

But if he does sign i would love to be proved wrong!

Kris Boyd is SPL's all time top goalscorer with 164 goals.

However he only scored 1 goal against Celtic. Yes, ONE.

You cannot knock him for being an all time top goalscorer, but he is a lazy fat git who scored a lot of goals bullying in the box. He could not cut the pace of the Championship, and doubt he could if he played for us.

But if he does sign i would love to be proved wrong!

Very fair point this about only one goal against Celtic. However, I think he would get enough goals for you guys to ensure you are safe this season. Might be worth a deal to the end of the season - and Del has a great record of getting the best out of underperformers.

Past it, can see him goin back to Rangers.

NO THANKS LOT OF PEOPLE STILL PISSED THAT HE WAS OFFERED 20K A WEEK TO STAY BUT THE GREEDY **** THOUGHT HE COULD DO BETTER,WE ALL NEW HE WAS A SHITE FOOTBALLER,HIS GOALS AGAINST THE LIKES OF HAMILTON ST MIRREN ECT CAME IN HANDY LIKE I SAID BEFORE HE COULDNT DO IT IN THE BIG GAMES (WHEN HE GOT A GAME}AND STRUGGLED IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP BADLY

Udr4- rangers are interested just as i said ;)

yeh i know mate suppose the spl is about is level realy,the ginger biggot is also showing interest cant see him wanting to go across to the east end of glasgow ,were ever he ends up he will need to get is self fit

Can't see that this already been posted but correct me if wrong. He just got released from his contract with a Turkish team (not even going to try n spell it). Would he be the target man we're looking for .?

He is not a target man for a start.He is a six yard box predator,who is usually on hand to be in the right place at the right time to finish them.He plays his best,when he has a big target man up front with him.For him to get on the end off the knock downs from him.People question his work rate and link up play.How ever they cant argue,with his goal scoring record.Even for Scotland its pretty decent.The Turks stopped paying him,so he is sueing them.He hardly got realesed,that is what those teams do when players get injured.Hope he comes back to Rangers,we need him.How ever I think the deal would be done bye now.And that Bristol would be lucky to have him.10 games for Forrest six goals,is not cutting the championship is it?He got another six for Boro.And that was his one and only season in that league.

Please let the evening post be correct don't want another striker at the club! Surely it would make sense to see the season out with what is there and start over in pre season by getting rid of the dead wood that is already there and getting players in that would actually bring something to the table

beat me to it.

Goes to show just how crap the standard in the scottish prem is.

He never just scored in the SPL though,he has scored in Europe.In Italy when we were the first Scottish team to win there.When he hit a 30 yard volley,from a kick out into the top corner againsts Livorno.The goal is up on YouTube,if you want to take a look at it.At the end off the day,if you dont want him.He will find another championship team easily.He is clearly biding his time,to see what move suites him the best.There will be ins and outs,before the window slams shut.

Im pretty sure all the goals he scored in SPL came aginst minows never against anyone half decent. Showed how good he was when he went to boro 2 seasons ago.................hes now being released from a turkish team......He was that good.

He ripped up his own contract in Turkey,after they stopped paying him when he was injured.He was lucky enough to get most off the cash up front.They still owe him though,not a good nation to play football in.They have a habit off doing this to players.He got 6 goals for Boro,and 6 goals for Forrest.So anybody saying he would have problems scoring goals down there would be wrong.And he was banging them in for Kilmarnock,before he got his Rangers move to.And he has scored in big European games for us.And has a decent strike rate for Scotland.18 caps and 7 goals.Scored in two qualfiers against Georgia and Lithuania,that meant something.And against F.I to,that never meant as much.Showing you that he can be a big game player.And cuts the mustard when the pressure is on.And scored one off the best goals that I have saw for Rangers,against Italian side Livorno.Dont see what Bristol City,would have to lose if they signed him.Dont think Deak wants him though.He said so on radio Scotland before Xmas,and he never wanted Ryan Stevenston to.

Archived