IGNORED

Ryan Mcgivern

Ryan_BCFC

Saturday proved one thing for me....

All these excuses made for mcallister are bollox - every time mcgivern got the ball, he just controlled the ball and waited for an option to pass - not once can I remember him lumping it aimlessly.

Saturday proved one thing for me....

All these excuses made for mcallister are bollox - every time mcgivern got the ball, he just controlled the ball and waited for an option to pass - not once can I remember him lumping it aimlessly.

free kick towards the end of the match the one we fluffed it went to him and he aimlessly lumped it forward,

When we first signed him no but he has improved alot so if the money's right then why not

free kick towards the end of the match the one we fluffed it went to him and he aimlessly lumped it forward,

When we first signed him no but he has improved alot so if the money's right then why not

ah, but looked like it was part of a pre-planned routine...

I think McGivern could be a quality left back for us. Hes not scared to put in a tackle or go for a header, ok hes not the quickest left back around but since he has settled in he has been one of the real pluses for us so far this season and a permanent signing would be great news as a previous posted said due to his age could be our left back for seasons to come.

if people think we should be going for someone with more quality then that's fine but are you willing to fund the millions of pounds required? oh the silence is deafening. :tumbleweed:

I think McInnes will make the right choice and if he decides to get him in permanently then its good enough for me to.

COYR

I think he's a good young player who will continue to get better quickly with more first team football and I'd be pleased if we signed him. It goes a little at odds with him having fairly recently signed a new deal with Man City though?

only a 1 year extention i expect

I think he's a good young player who will continue to get better quickly with more first team football and I'd be pleased if we signed him. It goes a little at odds with him having fairly recently signed a new deal with Man City though?

Pretty sure that's to cover them like we should have done with Liam Rosenior. Can't honestly see him having a future at Man City myself, can you?

I'd be much happier with Cunningham, he was immense on Saturday.

I hear Albert has been fined for missing training today, apparently Cunningham forgot to take him out of his pocket after Saturdays game!

Nice one :laugh: Cunningham is good I agree, still a young left back who's recentley signed a new deal at Man City like McGivern can't be bad can it? :)

only a 1 year extention i expect

Runs til summer 2013 I understand, being an additional year on top of the deal he was already on.

Pretty sure that's to cover them like we should have done with Liam Rosenior. Can't honestly see him having a future at Man City myself, can you?

Hard to judge - if he'd come here and done a Caulker you'd probably say he did in the longer term (i.e. 3 yrs +). He's getting better now he's adjusting to the level here but it's a big ask to get anywhere near that sort of squad.

Maybe you're right and it's just for compo.

I'd be much happier with Cunningham, he was immense on Saturday.

I hear Albert has been fined for missing training today, apparently Cunningham forgot to take him out of his pocket after Saturdays game!

In Albert's defence it took approximately two and a half Forest pockets to keep him quiet.

He's inconsistent but improving game-by-game. What I would like to see is him sticking as a sweeper and occasionally playing on the wing, not spending 99% of the game on the left wing and leaving a giant hole because Woolford wants to play LM even though he's supposed to be on the sodding wing.

He's inconsistent but improving game-by-game. What I would like to see is him sticking as a sweeper and occasionally playing on the wing, not spending 99% of the game on the left wing and leaving a giant hole because Woolford wants to play LM even though he's supposed to be on the sodding wing.

Everything about your statement is bizzare ! Why would he be a sweeper he is a left back, and Woolford WANTS to play LM ?? it is not under 10's football he plays where he is told and on Saturday he was left of a front 3. We don't play a 4-2-4 formation :unsure:

Archived