IGNORED

The Gillespie Report

Dynamite Red

DATE OF BIRTH 04/06/84

NATIONALITY ENGLISH

POSITION MIDFIELD/STRIKER

'Gilly' is from Childwall, and possesses good control and deceptive pace. Ended the last campaign as top scorer for the 19's, and also made his mark in the reserves in the closing weeks of the season, scoring his first goal at that level in the mini derby.

Possibly the hardest working front man I've ever seen, he never stops running and is always willing to chase down opposing defenders. May find his reserve team opportunities limited next year with the arrival of Le Tallec and Pongolle, but should be first choice for the u19's and will be hoping to build on last years good work.

Last Season for Liverpool

u19 GAMES - 19 GOALS - 19

FA Premier League Reserves GAMES - 12 GOALS - 3

DATE OF BIRTH 04/06/84

NATIONALITY ENGLISH

POSITION MIDFIELD/STRIKER

'Gilly' is from Childwall, and possesses good control and deceptive pace. Ended the last campaign as top scorer for the 19's, and also made his mark in the reserves in the closing weeks of the season, scoring his first goal at that level in the mini derby.

Possibly the hardest working front man I've ever seen, he never stops running and is always willing to chase down opposing defenders. May find his reserve team opportunities limited next year with the arrival of Le Tallec and Pongolle, but should be first choice for the u19's and will be hoping to build on last years good work.

Last Season for Liverpool

u19 GAMES - 19 GOALS - 19

FA Premier League Reserves GAMES - 12 GOALS - 3

I'm sure you meant to say many thanks to Dave Usher, publisher of 'The Liverpool Way' website for that!

well if he can play like Ronaldo then eh up!

His record looks fantastic and a hard working player who plays for his wages is what i like to see!

Shame we only signed him on a 2 year deal! he looks like one for the future! poss a 3yr contract?! If i was in champ man he would have had the longest contratc at £70 a week!

Guest Ciderhead Reynolds

he looks like the Scouser from ummmmmmm is it footballers wifes ? or dream team ? looks alot like him though :)

Archived