IGNORED

Ftao Red Goblin

screech

Found another student doing well from the now famous Cotham Grammar School.

Prof. Peter Higgs, who is now famous for his (as yet to be proved officially) theory of the Boson Higgs particle existence. (No me neither.) http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-16222710

Seems like you alongside other Cotham old boys like Sir Colby Tit were always destined for greater things, maybe in the next few years people will realise your theory of the EU being a corrupt, German led, unelected haven for failed politicians will be broadcast around the world on our state owned broadcaster.

Prof. Peter Higgs, who is now famous for his (as yet to be proved officially) theory of the Boson Higgs particle existence. (No me neither.) http://www.bbc.co.uk...onment-16222710

Seems like you alongside other Cotham old boys like Sir Colby Tit were always destined for greater things, maybe in the next few years people will realise your theory of the EU being a corrupt, German led, unelected haven for failed politicians will be broadcast around the world on our state owned broadcaster.

Thanks for that post. I'd estimate that people of the intellectual calibre of Prof. Peter Higgs and Paul Dirac are barely one in ten million people. For both Prof. Peter Higgs and Paul Dirac to have attended our old school is astonishing.

As for the Franco-German led European Union project - a German 4th Reich in all but name - it truely is hopelessly corrupt and criminal led. No surprise then that the currency of the EU - the Euro - is going down the toilet with world wide investors unwilling to risk their money in this German Frankfurt bankster led Eurozone project. :farmer:

The question is: Is the EU Napoleon's or Hitler's dream come true? Or - maybe- they would both be delighted with the EU 'Merkozy' project. :tongue:

Prof. Peter Higgs, who is now famous for his (as yet to be proved officially) theory of the Boson Higgs particle existence. (No me neither.) http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-16222710

How can you not know about it ? Its even been on the Big Bang Theory

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-siUn-6OGus

Sheesh, whats the world coming to when the applied and theory of astro physics is not commonly known :disapointed2se:

How can you not know about it ? Its even been on the Big Bang Theory

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-siUn-6OGus

Sheesh, whats the world coming to when the applied and theory of astro physics is not commonly known :disapointed2se:

It's just amazing that screech managed to associate me - via my old school - with Prof. Peter Higgs. I managed a grade C at O level in Physics and Prof. Higgs is one of the greatest living physicists. :rofl2br:

It's just amazing that screech managed to associate me - via my old school - with Prof. Peter Higgs. I managed a grade C at O level in Physics and Prof. Higgs is one of the greatest living physicists. :rofl2br:

You should have peeped over at his answers.... you could be magnatizing paper clips for giggles atm :laughcont:

You should have peeped over at his answers.... you could be magnatizing paper clips for giggles atm :laughcont:

Prof. Higgs is 35 years older than me. I would have had to have built a time machine to see his answers to the O level physics paper. Time travel is another theory that the world's top physicists are looking into.

Prof. Higgs is 35 years older than me. I would have had to have built a time machine to see his answers to the O level physics paper. Time travel is another theory that the world's top physicists are looking into.

If you had tried harder you could have been using that time machine now!

Slacker

Just to point out, interestingly enough on 10 year bonds Germany now pays <2% interest- which is less than us and less even than the US. That said, a number of Eurozone nations are wobbly to say the least but <2% interest is pretty good for Government at this time!

http://markets.ft.co...nt-Bond-Spreads

Check out Switzerland at <1%. If Germany were to get out of the Eurozone their bonds would be trading at around the same rate as Switzerland or lower I reckon. That bond chart is a pretty quick method of checking the current market confidence in a country's economy. Germany is the key to the destruction of the Eurozone project because it seems to be Germany keeping the Euro from collapsing.

Check out Switzerland at <1%. If Germany were to get out of the Eurozone their bonds would be trading at around the same rate as Switzerland or lower I reckon. That bond chart is a pretty quick method of checking the current market confidence in a country's economy. Germany is the key to the destruction of the Eurozone project because it seems to be Germany keeping the Euro from collapsing.

This is true- but then I suppose a risk of the Euro breaking up may be war as a lot of weaker nations would have to convert their debt into currencies which could lead to major inflation etc. It's a horrible situation for all concerned fraught with massive risk.

Time travel is another theory that the world's top physicists are looking into.

Well if they succeed it will be the end of the National Lottery and Horse Racing. Mind you, Stephen Hawking believes that we aren't destined to invent time travel - if we were then there would have been loads of time tourists that day in 1963 in Dallas, and there didn't seem to be. On the other hand, there are many on here who seem uncannily certain of the future - maybe Robored has seen GJ in the Conference and, good man that he is, has travelled back in time to tell us. Make's you think, eh?

Well if they succeed it will be the end of the National Lottery and Horse Racing. Mind you, Stephen Hawking believes that we aren't destined to invent time travel - if we were then there would have been loads of time tourists that day in 1963 in Dallas, and there didn't seem to be. On the other hand, there are many on here who seem uncannily certain of the future - maybe Robored has seen GJ in the Conference and, good man that he is, has travelled back in time to tell us. Make's you think, eh?

Yes but JR, Poo Smellin, Piss Smellie, Flobby & Flam weren't even on Dallas in 1963

Archived