IGNORED

Wayne Bridge

alandicks

I know he's getting on a bit and seems to be doing at Man C what a lot of players are doing at City, turning down chances to play regular football, but wouldn't he add valuable experience to our back four ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16280364.stm

Are you being serious?

Why would a player who cost Man C 10m and earns 1m a year come to Bristol City, a side battling relagation to League 1?

With all due respect it would never happen.

Just one of these people with a total lack of motivation. We were screaming murder at our players who didn't want to go out on loan. He's got popstar girlfriend and he's a multi millionaire. We're going to see alot of these type of people in the future as the Premier league generation retires. I'm not really going to criticize it, who knows how i'd react in that situation. We all claim we'd give our right arms etc to play football professionally, but once you're there it's a totally different viewpoint.

Financially an emotionally it makes no sense.

How did i know that as soon as I read the story on BBC sport news that Wayne Bridge was no long wanted by Mancini that someone on here would suggest that we sign him. Of course he would add experience to the back four, whilst we are at it we might as well see if Tevez wants to play upfront alongside Maynard because he is not wanted by Mancini either.

Honestly, unless this was meant as a joke then seriously I think it is about time somebody took you down to the Doctor's.

Archived