IGNORED

Kitson

foghornred

city.gifhttp://www.portsmout...le.asp?a=266392

As reported here we are one of the teams after Portsmouths Kitson I for one would welcome him at Ashton gate because when I have seen him play he has looked a class act who any striker would enjoy playing with as he holds the ball up well and wins headers noticing who is avalible

The one thing that I would be cautious about is his wages as he is coming from a club that pays far more than they can afford,let hope that we don't go down that road !

city.gifhttp://www.portsmout...le.asp?a=266392

As reported here we are one of the teams after Portsmouths Kitson I for one would welcome him at Ashton gate because when I have seen him play he has looked a class act who any striker would enjoy playing with as he holds the ball up well and wins headers noticing who is avalible

The one thing that I would be cautious about is his wages as he is coming from a club that pays far more than they can afford,let hope that we don't go down that road !

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please no!!

Quality player when in the right surroundings, but I wont be happy if we sign him now because when Coppell wanted him, they wouldnt let him pay the wages he wanted and preffered David James. If coppell had been aloud to sign the players he wanted, we may have had a few more Alberts in our team and not be in this position! Starting to think our board are messed up.

Quality player when in the right surroundings, but I wont be happy if we sign him now because when Coppell wanted him, they wouldnt let him pay the wages he wanted and preffered David James. If coppell had been aloud to sign the players he wanted, we may have had a few more Alberts in our team and not be in this position! Starting to think our board are messed up.

I'd be very surprised if this were the case, Coppell was supported in his signings.

I'd be very surprised if this were the case, Coppell was supported in his signings.

There is no way Coppell was fully supported with his targets otherwise he would still be here, he wanted Ivar Ingimarsson(Free Transfer-not prepared to pay wages), Scott Sinclair(Not prepared to pay 1mill asking price), Dave Kitson(Not prepared to pay transfer fee and wages) and Jay Simpson(Not prepared to pay asking price)- these are the ones i know about but there are bound to have been more he was looking to bring in only to be told no. David James was given to him as an 'added extra' by Lansdwon.

The Steve Coppell situation, unfortunately for us, has to be blamed on the board and Steve Lansdown

There is no way Coppell was fully supported with his targets otherwise he would still be here, he wanted Ivar Ingimarsson(Free Transfer-not prepared to pay wages), Scott Sinclair(Not prepared to pay 1mill asking price), Dave Kitson(Not prepared to pay transfer fee and wages) and Jay Simpson(Not prepared to pay asking price)- these are the ones i know about but there are bound to have been more he was looking to bring in only to be told no. David James was given to him as an 'added extra' by Lansdwon.

The Steve Coppell situation, unfortunately for us, has to be blamed on the board and Steve Lansdown

I've read some crap in my time but thats got to be at the top,

Biggest pile of steaming horseshit I've seen

Trust me, he was supported financially.

Can you expand on this? It would be helpful. I'm not doubting what you say but some clarity would be great. Cheers ears.

Nicky Hunt - Premier league wages

Damian Stewart - sizeable transfer fee and large wages

Kalifa Cisse - fee and premier league wages

£1m bid for Lee Grant and signing of David James on Premier League wages

Probably the best backed manager we've had in years... He wasted a lot of money.

Archived