IGNORED

Ryan Stevenson (Hearts)

sephjnr

Sauce

Interesting option. He wants out of the club as he's been withheld wages, except the club won't release him as they've already shat several players for that reason. We're supposed to be in for him meaning it could just come down to the fee if he wants to come.

It's not like the Argyle situation, but it's still pretty bad for a team that has had several non-payment issues in a short amount of time to withhold a player's registration even when the club's in breach of the contract.

Sauce

Interesting option. He wants out of the club as he's been withheld wages, except the club won't release him as they've already shat several players for that reason. We're supposed to be in for him meaning it could just come down to the fee if he wants to come.

It's not like the Argyle situation, but it's still pretty bad for a team that has had several non-payment issues in a short amount of time to withhold a player's registration even when the club's in breach of the contract.

they've done whatnow?!

Sauce

**** him. First sign of trouble and he wants away from Hearts. Do you want someone like that in your team.

Is it not true Deek McInnes is no longer interested after a recorded loss of over 11M? Anyway its our mad owner who had him on grossly inflated wages. No other club in their right mind would pay what we are paying.

Its a shame he is a decent player too.

I dont care if he got loads of tats or no tats with pink hair, i belive hes a decent player and would deffo add to our team!!

CTID!!

He is a decent player and am asset to most teams.

Just that the first sign of trouble and he's off.

ps cant believe how strict the swear filter is on here :laugh:

**** him. First sign of trouble and he wants away from Hearts. Do you want someone like that in your team.

Is it not true Deek McInnes is no longer interested after a recorded loss of over 11M? Anyway its our mad owner who had him on grossly inflated wages. No other club in their right mind would pay what we are paying.

Dave, how long have the jambos not been paying their players? Sorry can't say I have been taking much notice.

If I wasn't getting paid for a few months I would find another employer, but if it were for just one month and I knew I would get it repaid the following month then I wouldn't go. I am presuming it is through not being paid?

Every one has to pay bills, even footballers.

Out of interest, how much you paying or rather not paying him?

May seem high to you compared to spl averages but down here its mental. Clarkson probably on about 8k a week.

First sign of trouble? Are you serious? Hearts have been a joke ever since Romanov appeared on the scene (5 years ago?) Wages were also late last season and this season have not been paid on time since August.

I sympathise with Hearts fans. What that man has done to a great club is unforgivable. But to suggest any player is leaving "at the first sign of trouble" is just ridiculous.

First sign of trouble? Are you serious? Hearts have been a joke ever since Romanov appeared on the scene (5 years ago?) Wages were also late last season and this season have not been paid on time since August.

I sympathise with Hearts fans. What that man has done to a great club is unforgivable. But to suggest any player is leaving "at the first sign of trouble" is just ridiculous.

They must be in breach of contract, I am surprised more players are not trying to jump ship.

Isn't the same thing happening at romanov's ice hockey team.

I tell you what the whole lot want to jump ship, let the fans try and get the club back from this guy! I have no idea of his intentions, all I remember is for the first time in years hearts looked like they could possibly end old firm dominance and he got rid of burley, he is full of strange decisions. Got to be fun being a hearts fan

They must be in breach of contract, I am surprised more players are not trying to jump ship.

Isn't the same thing happening at romanov's ice hockey team.

I tell you what the whole lot want to jump ship, let the fans try and get the club back from this guy! I have no idea of his intentions, all I remember is for the first time in years hearts looked like they could possibly end old firm dominance and he got rid of burley, he is full of strange decisions. Got to be fun being a hearts fan

Apparently (and I don't know if this is correct, just reading it in papers) they are not in breach of contract unless they go 90 days without making any payment to the players! So late and/or part payment seems ok then?

Romanov is a right walloper - been loads of strange decisions from him.

Archived