IGNORED

Points Over Xmas?

MC RISK77

not sure about anyone else but would be delighted with 4 points over xmas period

draw v coventry

lose v southampton

win v millwall

anyone else more optimistic

also i honestly think doncaster could be the team in the bottom 6 to rise in second half of season...signed another 2 forwards today and diouf signed a new contract

really worried aboit our situation at the mo

credit to del for getting us to xmas out of bottom 3, i think we would all of settled for that and more when he joined, given the mess that millen had got us in, but this is going to be one hell of a fight in 2012

not sure about anyone else but would be delighted with 4 points over xmas period

draw v coventry

lose v southampton

win v millwall

anyone else more optimistic

also i honestly think doncaster could be the team in the bottom 6 to rise in second half of season...signed another 2 forwards today and diouf signed a new contract

really worried aboit our situation at the mo

credit to del for getting us to xmas out of bottom 3, i think we would all of settled for that and more when he joined, given the mess that millen had got us in, but this is going to be one hell of a fight in 2012

Totally agree with these sentiments. After the delights of the early wins following the McInnes takeover, things very quickly returned to what had become normal. The optimistic comments on this site seemed to be based on the belief that we had improved and that none of the other teams in trouble ever would. Well, Millwall did, Ipswich have, and Barnsley have, leaving us in their wake. Forest were too good for us to beat at home and Doncaster have strung some very good results together. God help us if Coventry get the bit between their teeth Boxing day. The squad we end up with at the end of January will be crucial, because as we are and minus Maynard, we just simply ain't good enough.

Draw, loss, draw.

I don't know why but I'm just not very confident.

On our current form and taking into account the quality of opposition, that would probably be the results you'd expect.

We could really do with taking 6 points, but I don't think 4 would be a disaster by any stretch.

The key games are Cov and Millwall. Avoid defeat at the Ricoh and then we simply HAVE to start winning games at home if we are to survive. Millwall are exactly the kind of team we should and need to beat to stay in this league.

On our current form and taking into account the quality of opposition, that would probably be the results you'd expect.

We could really do with taking 6 points, but I don't think 4 would be a disaster by any stretch.

The key games are Cov and Millwall. Avoid defeat at the Ricoh and then we simply HAVE to start winning games at home if we are to survive. Millwall are exactly the kind of team we should and need to beat to stay in this league.

if millwall are the kind of team we need to beat then how are coventry not...i know its at their place but their not exactly flying high at the moment!

Archived