IGNORED

Good Luck From Down The Road.......

Guest sheepy

Guest sheepy

To all BCFC fans from this particular Swindon fan............

Good luck on Sunday....

I hope you go to Cardiff and crucify Brighton

Thats not just sour grapes because we lost in the playoffs..... its because you were the third best side in the division and deserve to win...... and the fact that Brighton deserve to win nothing :)

Thanks for that. I was suprised that you made the playoffs, but if you can hold on to your players and add a bit of depth you could be in the same position next season.

I am glad you're not coming, I don't mean to be nasty I just think a "derby" atmosphere would have added too much to the day.

Guest sheepy

I think as long as you can score in the first half, you will go on to win 2-0 or 3-0

If it goes to 10 minutes left at 0-0 - that's when they generally get lucky !!

But I think you will be OK.

We need a decent centre half who can pass the ball, one central midfielder and maybe a right back.

If we can keep the team together and also add these 3 players, I think we have a great chance next year.

Never know - we might see you in the cup !!!

I think as long as you can score in the first half, you will go on to win 2-0 or 3-0

If it goes to 10 minutes left at 0-0 - that's when they generally get lucky !!

But I think you will be OK.

We need a decent centre half who can pass the ball, one central midfielder and maybe a right back.

If we can keep the team together and also add these 3 players, I think we have a great chance next year.

Never know - we might see you in the cup !!!

In the final :)

You should be a force next season, wouldn't it be sweet to pip Brighton to the title. :laugh:

Guest Ciderhead Reynolds

Looking at the teams that are going to be in Div 2 next year , if we dont go up we WILL win the Division , but i think we will go up on sunday and saying that i then think Swindon will win Div 2 next year

Archived