IGNORED

Do The Roug Groove

chowie

That's really great. It's nice to see some recognition for Rougier, I love his quotes and now there's a dance! I'll show my kids when they come home from school.

I want him to stay , not only 'cos he is an exciting footballer but he is a great entertainer too, on & off the pitch.

Guest XrAnGeX

Haha ! ! Nice..

You can tell everyone is going to be sat at their PC trying to perform the dance.

:Party27: :Party27: :Party27:

Have a look at their web site while you are there. It's really funny, I love the photos of the cider making, especially the collection of bottles. I'm surprised they survived drinking that stuff! Looks like they had fun making it! :)

Haha ! ! Nice..

You can tell everyone is going to be sat at their PC trying to perform the dance.

:Party27: :Party27: :Party27:

no i wasnt. maybe just you mate. Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.

:P

Guest NakedZiderFest

Cheers for the good feedback cider-drinkers, hope to see you all Grooving throughout Cardiff on Sunday... and wearing the masks :)

It's the least we could do to thank the Rougster for giving us something to smile about during those long journeys back from unsucessful away games a few months back, what a legend.

If yer too embarrased to practice the groove at your desk i'd suggest spending an hour or two in a toliet cubicle this afternoon, theres not long left to practice, and lets face it - no-ones going to be doing any work this afternoon are they?

Our Zider will of course be making it's first appearance overseas this Sunday, nobody has died from drinking it YET - despite one bottle having 2 dead flies and a twig discovered in it. You lot might be interested in our Predictions League too, where City supporters finish higher than Gasheads if their scores are the same "to reflect real-life"... Euro 2004 league starts soon...

COME ON YOU CIDER-DRINKERS!!

Guest Antics

Come on everyone, make sure you print out the Rougier masks for Sunday. We have strengthened ours with cardboard and have put elastic on - they are the business! Let's all do the Rouge Groove and make it a great day out.

How many of you will be wearing the masks?

Guest Jeff the Chef
After a heavy night of Rouge Grooving last night sad to say the ladies of Bristol weren't too keen on the latest dance craze. Get some odd looks kneeling to pray in the middle of Walkabout too.

Maybe if you had had your Rouge mask on you would have had a better reception??? Infact any mask would have worked!

Archived