IGNORED

Seen It All Now

Esmond Million's Bung

Evertons penalty against Sunderland, Osman kicks the ground and falls over, there is no contact whatsoever from another player. My problem isn't that Howard Webb the vastly overrated referee gives the penalty, it was that the cheating ***** Osman actually had the temerity to vehemently appeal for what was obviously not a penalty and the cheating ***** knew it wasn't, FFS what has the game come to.

Evertons penalty against Sunderland, Osman kicks the ground and falls over, there is no contact whatsoever from another player. My problem isn't that Howard Webb the vastly overrated referee gives the penalty, it was that the cheating ***** Osman actually had the temerity to vehemently appeal for what was obviously not a penalty and the cheating ***** knew it wasn't, FFS what has the game come to.

At least Moyes had the good grace to admit that it wasn't a penalty.

Same as it always was...remember Rodney Marsh, Stan Bowles, Alan Clark, Duncan Mackenzie etc etc... better divers than Jacques Cousteau.:laughcont:

Same as it always was...remember Rodney Marsh, Stan Bowles, Alan Clark, Duncan Mackenzie etc etc... better divers than Jacques Cousteau.:laughcont:

BFD Quotes like this give your age away. I"m sure many on the forum will be asking Jacques who?

Once met Duncan Mackenzie at a function. Excellent entertaining after dinner speaker with tales from the great Leeds era

You forgot the biggest diver of all time.............................Francis Lee.

Met Stan Bowles a couple of times at Brentford...................nice bloke.

BCAGFC

For me the difference is you know you are going to dive, you know you are going to appeal, this was different the cheating came after the event, which I find worse.

Nah, cheating is cheating doesn't matter if it is pre planned or not, you have made a deliberate choice to con someone. All as bad as one another, no matter what era they come from

Archived