IGNORED

Millenium Stadium Flag Policy

andy g

I was a bit worried about our big flag so I gave the millenium stadium a call to see what their policy is.

And to my surprise I found they havent got one !

Basically, the advice is - ask a steward when you get there - if you get a friendly one you can hang your big flag up, but if you get a grumpy one then you cant.

Crossing my fingers for Sunday...

Guest Champagne Football

How big is this big flag? Brighton's is about as big as the one we had, which used to go in the Atyeo. Do you think it could compete with that? Would sure look great on Tele having one in either sides part of the ground.

I was a bit worried about our big flag so I gave the millenium stadium a call to see what their policy is.

And to my surprise I found they havent got one !

Basically, the advice is - ask a steward when you get there - if you get a friendly one you can hang your big flag up, but if you get a grumpy one then you cant.

Crossing my fingers for Sunday...

Where are you planning to hang it. If it is from the top tier onto teh middle tier and if it is that big it will go infront of teh corporate boxes and so you will be made to move it. But the ones they sell in teh shop aren't big enough to go in front of the glass.

At the LDV final we hung it over the netting in between the 2 sets of fans. The Carlisle lot didnt seem to mind too much (even when I scrambled under the netting to tie it up !) I just hope the Brighton fans are as friendly.

Archived