IGNORED

6 Points From Safety ?

Bourne End Red

I know were out of the relegation zone however, i cannot see Forest being there end of season.

They have good players and are in a false position. I can see them being mid table at the end of the season.

If im right and you count out Forest, then that means realistically were 6 points behind Millwall and the pack with our goal difference.

Our situation is looking increasingly bleak and Millwall looks a must win game.

This isnt criticism towrds Del, i genuinely think we have a great future under him, however i think hes inherited a complete and utter mess

that needs the bug summer clear out to solve.

The question is what league will we be re-building in, if he keeps us up i think it will be nothing short of a miracle and he needs some good signings in Jan to do this.

I think if he can keep us up then we have next season to be very excited about, i dont mean promotion but just with players coming in that Del wants and he can build his

own team etc.

Please keep us up Del, i cant take League One again !!!

I know were out of the relegation zone however, i cannot see Forest being there end of season.

They have good players and are in a false position. I can see them being mid table at the end of the season.

If im right and you count out Forest, then that means realistically were 6 points behind Millwall and the pack with our goal difference.

This isnt criticism towrds Del, i genuinely think we have a great future under him, however i think hes inherited a complete and utter mess

The question is what league will we be re-building in, if he keeps us up i think it will be nothing short of a miracle and he needs some good signings in Jan to do this.

I think if he can keep us up then we have next season to be very excited about, i dont mean promotion but just with players coming in that Del wants and he can build his

own team etc.

pretty much agree 100% with this statement, if he keeps us up he will have worked a miracle, sadly i have a feeling he wont but miracles do happen. Dont they???

Er, let's not all start buying the cyanide yet boys. Half the season to go, transfer market opens shortly plus history tells us that we disappoint against weaker opposition and often surprise in what - on paper - should be tougher games.

Well said, completely agree. Long way to go, plenty of football to be played!!

own team etc.

Sorry but I cant see where your expectations of Forest getting out of trouble are coming from. They haven't won or scored a goal in their last 6 games and have the following 5 fixtures to come

Cardiff H

Ipswich A

Leicester H

Southampton H

West Ham A

It's going to be a tough few months for everyone involved but I'm confident we have enough about us to finish 21st or above.

Keep the Faith !!

own team etc.

The players have already shown how well they can play when it matters when Del first came in so surely they can see it still matters now so therefor more blame on players than Del himself.Del has a decent team a few new faces and we should be fine this season, so I will be more disappointed in the players than Del if the dreaded did happen.

Tonight has shown that this works both ways. If we get a few good results then Forest could be 6 points from safety and in a lot of trouble. There will certainly be a lot of nervousness at the City Ground tomorrow after our fantastic result tonight. I'd love to see "2 european cups" Forest back in league 1!

Archived