IGNORED

Leroys Says

Red Robin

Leroy Rosenior if you were not aware.

leroy knows his onions and is worth listenin to dispite what many may say on this forum. Also done a decent job as caretaker in this division with our club. The liam situation defies logic ....he has gone on to play Premier League football and been a sought after championship talent as is still. we really dont appreciate what went on there do we. Tristan Plumber??????

We lost Shaun Taylor, the money we had to spend was blown on strikers, familiar to how we still do business. We never spend a couple of million on defenders or midfielders, so never see any real quality in those areas. I dont recall us being a lot worse either, we had some good players, we just lost our leader at the back and never replaced him.

Thats right we needed to replace Taylor and we did'nt and it cost us big time. Also I think that season we lost a midfielder but can't remember his name Edwards I think.

Leroy Rosenior likes to think he's liked by City fans. When the honest truth is he hasn't got a clue what he's talking about.

I would think he is liked by City fans , certainly those of us who saw him play. Did ok as a coach for us as well.

I would think he is liked by City fans , certainly those of us who saw him play. Did ok as a coach for us as well.

Great player for City, I agree, I can't imagine there are too many fans out there who dislike him at all. Did I imagine this, but, did he score a hatrick in his final game?

Great player for City, I agree, I can't imagine there are too many fans out there who dislike him at all. Did I imagine this, but, did he score a hatrick in his final game?

Cant remember that TBH. I do remember a bullet header he scored in front of the East End v Derby though. Great goal that.

Archived