IGNORED

Our Squad

BCFC Jordan

Who is good enough?  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Now without coming across as arrogant, I'm wondering who you all view as good enough to play for City at this moment of time. It's well known that our squad is full of deadwood and we need to get rid of many players.

Apologies about the tediousness of the poll, but I thought it'd be interesting to get a general consensus of who City fans view as good enough in the long term and short term and just how many of our squad are viewed as good enough at this moment in time.

Sorry all of them good enough on form, we are missing a lot mental strength when playing poorly. Millen has basically taken that mental strength that gj instilled and managed to bin it. It will take a lot of building back, and there are not many in that list that are willing to battle when the chips are down. Mcinnes has started to change it, but I'm not sure he can do it in the Long term with the majority of the squad, he needs to find players with a winning mentality.

Most of them are good squad players, but we need some better players for them to play alongside...

Saying that... We have far to many squad players! :tumbleweed:

We need to clear out two or three of the squad players, for every better player we bring in. Which will reduce the squad size and improve the quality.

Quality... Not quantity!

By the way... I didn't vote for any!

i'd love to know on what basis people are picking ribeiro ahead of spence? how many games can people possibly even have seen him play for us? even if you include the meaningless end of season games which aren't totally competitive, it's not many.

also somewhat interesting that apparently bobby reid is twice as good as JCR...again, based on a solitary first team game i believe?

also somewhat interesting that apparently bobby reid is twice as good as JCR...again, based on a solitary first team game i believe?

There are a few people on here who love Reid but have seen him play once! I think they cling on to the hope that he will be good and then they can come on here and say that they had been saying it all along.

Carey only had eight out of fifty eight votes before tonight's game. :winner_third_h4h:

I'll hold my hand up as someone who didn't vote for him, every game I had seen of him this season I didn't think he had played well, so very happy he has put in a performance tonight, long may it continue :city:

I'll hold my hand up as someone who didn't vote for him, every game I had seen of him this season I didn't think he had played well, so very happy he has put in a performance tonight, long may it continue :city:

Don't worry, I'll hold my hand up too haha. I still don't understand the people that don't view him as a City legend though!

Two games?

If it was 2 games, then yes 2 games. It was close for whether he should have been offered a new deal and in the games where he played he wasn't up to the standard required. But if he is able to continue playing at the standard that is said he played tonight I would be happy to change my opinion.

Archived