IGNORED

Bristol City Clips

Guest Spike

Guest Spike

Does anyone have any videos of city.. any atall? whole matches, goals, shots, fouls, fans dancing etc etc?

Any video format would be appreciated...

I want to make a screensaver for my mobile and if the videos are good enough i may try to make a screensaver for PC's which i could post up.

if anyone has any they could send me please PM me or even post a link if you have any.

Thanks

Guest XrAnGeX

There used to be a quality site, which stored video clips from city games, however they stopped doing it when bcfcworld came about....

Guest Spike
There used to be a quality site, which stored video clips from city games, however they stopped doing it when bcfcworld came about....
I cant afford Bristol City world since i have two mobile phones and my internet connection to pay for :)

Guest Spike
how cum u need two phones?
long story but now i use one for personal use and the other as a business phone for job interviews and for my website (www.skatecardiff.com) etc

So i take it no-one has any clips of city at all?

• Admin
long story but now i use one for personal use and the other as a business phone for job interviews and for my website (www.skatecardiff.com) etc

So i take it no-one has any clips of city at all?

If you wait a while the club has plans to bring out an end of season review on DVD I believe....

Archived