IGNORED

Get The **** In!

Jordan Tansley

I was both shocked and very happy to see the win but it also makes me worry... how can we lose to Coventry who are dire and then the very next game beat the top of the league?! It just shows how inconsistent and unpredictable this club is right now and although I'd like to be positive I think this win has actually made me a little more worried about our stability.

Great win, I just want to see us get ahead of a few teams rather than winning when we're not going to move up any places.

I was both shocked and very happy to see the win but it also makes me worry... how can we lose to Coventry who are dire and then the very next game beat the top of the league?! It just shows how inconsistent and unpredictable this club is right now and although I'd like to be positive I think this win has actually made me a little more worried about our stability.

Great win, I just want to see us get ahead of a few teams rather than winning when we're not going to move up any places.

To be fair on another day we could have been 3 up at half time against Coventry.

I think we'll get more momentum from beating Soton than beating Cov and then losing to Soton.. it'll leave us fired up for Tuesday night. :fingerscrossed:

Fantastic result, I had a funny feeling we would get the points. We just seem to raise our game to that extra level against the top sides. Will make it all the more enjoyable watching the scores tomorrow.

Hopefully the same team will turn up on Tuesday!

COYR!!

Brilliant result.

I had this feeling before the game that we'd either get absolutely mullered by 5 or 6, or nick it 1-0. When I saw the team my confidence grew a little, as I knew we'd be tough to break down.

We can now sit back and enjoy the weekend having put pressure on the teams around us, because I'd bet all of them will have expected we'd get beat tonight (understandable on current form). Massive game on Tuesday, and a chance to really get closer to the teams above us.

You been drinking cider under the pier again. Great result agree, Happy New Year.

Not under the bugger, just in the surrounding area. Happy new year Redcliffe, and everyone else on OTIB.

Tonight's result and the yearly outing to Taunton races has put me in a wonderful mood. Shall us enjoy?

Shall us indeed!!!!

Not under the bugger, just in the surrounding area. Happy new year Redcliffe, and everyone else on OTIB.

Tonight's result and the yearly outing to Taunton races has put me in a wonderful mood. Shall us enjoy?

Shall us indeed!!!!

I always Respect somebody who knows what he is talking about, and gives as good as he gets.

That is vintage Bristol city. lose to bottom then beat the top, thats how we roll,,,, bloody inconsistent!!!!!!!! but tonight i love it...

Many congrats to you and the admin team, you deserve a medal for doing your job, but one last question i have noticed the serial moaners have not commented tonight are they enjoying Xmas or hiding for it to go wrong and moan again. COYR

Many congrats to you and the admin team, you deserve a medal for doing your job, but one last question i have noticed the serial moaners have not commented tonight are they enjoying Xmas or hiding for it to go wrong and moan again. COYR

Cheers.... yep more like hiding for it to go wrong again :yes:

Archived