IGNORED

Just Back From The Ground

Roadrunner

Yes a fourty minute walk for me. Was worried when Carey was included before kick off. But what a game he had, maybe my MOM. James played well, impressed by Mcgivern.Dave Merrington( ex CITY player and Southampton manager) said on the local radio that CITY got it right when we did lose it they worked as a team to get it back and close Southampton down. The CITY fans were in good voice all the way though. Boy i am looking forward to seeing all my Southampton friends tomorrow. Great result, still a lot of work to do. But we can get out of this mess.:clapping:

Well done the team,Louis it seems had a outstanding game from what guys like you at the game have said.

He must keep his place.

How many city attended come the end,they said 1500 tickets had been sold+ pay on the day.

Ted seemed to think well over 2,000 when he phoned in after the game.

Yes a fourty minute walk for me. Was worried when Carey was included before kick off. But what a game he had, maybe my MOM. James played well, impressed by Mcgivern.Dave Merrington( ex CITY player and Southampton manager) said on the local radio that CITY got it right when we did lose it they worked as a team to get it back and close Southampton down. The CITY fans were in good voice all the way though. Boy i am looking forward to seeing all my Southampton friends tomorrow. Great result, still a lot of work to do. But we can get out of this mess.:clapping:

Carey loves a battle with a big forward up against him, even at his best he always struggled when playing against the small nippy strikers, it seems he had a good battle with Lambert and came out on top which shows what a top player he can still be if looked after the right way and get him fit and ready for certain games.

Ted seemed to think well over 2,000 when he phoned in after the game.

Excellent turnout for a Friday night,after such a bad result at Coventry.must say I was at Coventry,i was going to Southampton,but after the Coventry result decided against going.

Gutted now.

just got back to surrey. What a fighting performance. Carey MOM for me and no way less than 2000 away fans COYR. interested to see if maynards disallowed goal was really offside- southampton nearly scored while hald our team were celebrating- like england 98

Good performance from the lads, Carey immense! Anyone know if Maynard was onside?

On another note in the original post how anyone thinks Mcgiven is a good player is beyond me he gets caught on the wrong side all the time and dives in when not needed, most of threat came down that side tonight, he is average and although im not a fan of Mcalister id have him over Mcgiven every time!

just got back to surrey. What a fighting performance. Carey MOM for me and no way less than 2000 away fans COYR. interested to see if maynards disallowed goal was really offside- southampton nearly scored while hald our team were celebrating- like england 98

Have seen video in Slo-mo. He was definitely ON-side

6603661041_4e18cdc757_z.jpg

Archived