IGNORED

Jason Puncheon

Bristolface

As the lad is currently sat on the soccer am sofa having a chat and talking about where his future lies now, got me thinking box to box midfielder who chips in with his goal tally as well, the lad admits him self was a right little git when he was younger hence 10 clubs so far at 25 but could he be just what we are looking for ? I like Kilkenny but we have to play a certain way to accomodate him so what does everyone else think ?

7 clubs since 2004 according to soccerbase tells you all you need to know I think. More to football than ability, which he certainly has.

Common sense at last...your quite right hes more trouble than Barton and Bellamy rolled into one....Would bring nothing to the club as a professional in my opinion but a whole load of trouble....

7 clubs since 2004 - however, 3 or 4 of which have been on loan.

I'm not too sure what he has done that's landed him in trouble (excuse my ignorance) but he has always looked a dangerous player whenever I've seen him.

So only 2 signed him since he left Barnet, 1 on a free, and he didn't last at either. Again must indicate something.

Archived