IGNORED

Happy New Year - City Win Gas Lose....

Mr Mosquito

Happy New Year to all my fellow Redzzzz. Year 2011 had its ups and downs for us but we're going out on a really massive high. What a fantastic end to 2011, City's totally unexpected and delightful win at Southampton yesterday - we've now done the double over the Championship leaders !!!!!!! The Gas lost today and at home on the last day of 2011 !!!!! The Gas really are not far off from being in the Conference for season 2012/13. The discerning BCFC Red Army man's dream come true !!!!!! :winner_third_h4h:

Whatever, have a great New Year folks. :D

Have a good one Gobbers and also to all the other faithful believers :englandsmile4wf:

Thank you bigtone59. I really do think we've hit the jackpot with the appointment of McInnes and Docherty - they've made me really excited about our prospects for the 2012/13 season - probably while the Gas languish in the Conference. The season after next we could be in the Premier League and the Gas could be in the Conference. Always believe !!!!!!!!!! :winner_third_h4h:

Thank you bigtone59. I really do think we've hit the jackpot with the appointment of McInnes and Docherty - they've made me really excited about our prospects for the 2012/13 season - probably while the Gas languish in the Conference. The season after next we could be in the Premier League and the Gas could be in the Conference. Always believe !!!!!!!!!! :winner_third_h4h:

I actually believe the Gas will be in the Premier League long before us albeit Blue Square :clapping:

Archived