IGNORED

Rubbish Teams

Swede

Is it just me (and I know we're at the wrong end of the League)but there are a number of teams in this League who are struggling with finances and are at best mediocre.

1) Forest (cheap option manager who has been told to cut his cloth etc.(probably nylon)

2) Derby (ditto)

3) Watford (new owner already wants rid)

4) Coventry ( living on Jimmy Hill past glories )

5) Portsmouth ( look like going into administration again)

6) Barnsley (struggling to get fans in)

Is there any others to add in?

Surely we should be beating teams like this for a past time . . . what do you think

Bristol City - if your honest

a) Look where we are in the Championship

b) without Steve Lansdown and even then we lose millions (lansdown is right when he says BCFC needs to stand on its own two feet?

Replace Lansdown for Ambrovich, Sheik Rattle and Roll at Man C...even Crawleys Chairman to mention but three, it all amounts to the same...not just us.

Is it just me (and I know we're at the wrong end of the League)but there are a number of teams in this League who are struggling with finances and are at best mediocre.

1) Forest (cheap option manager who has been told to cut his cloth etc.(probably nylon)

Not sure your assessment is fair. Suspect Forest's previous mgr spent all of the available funds for this season at least. (Bit of a Maclaren trait. )

Archived