IGNORED

Sébastien Puygrenier

mutley147

I just stumbled upon the following and hadn't read this guys name anywhere. We've missed out on him but it shows we are definitely in the market for a centre back.

"I was in contact with two or three clubs, and just last week I spent a few days with English second-division side Bristol City," he explained. "I played one match, and it went well. I was expecting an offer but things dragged on and when I got the call from Nancy, I just went for it.

Ligue1 website

I just stumbled upon the following and hadn't read this guys name anywhere. We've missed out on him but it shows we are definitely in the market for a centre back.

Ligue1 website

That Nancy Reagan always had a thing for French footballers.................the little geriatric minx !!

Oh, hold on, is she still alive ?

Rather odd that he is 29 years old yet has only made 39 career league appearances, late starter?

Wiki says he played 140 times in a previous spell with Nancy and 61 games on loan at Monaco, that's a fair few more than 39.

Sky said he had a weeks' trial at Burnley in November, too.....

Wiki says he played 140 times in a previous spell with Nancy and 61 games on loan at Monaco, that's a fair few more than 39.

Sky said he had a weeks' trial at Burnley in November, too.....

Makes sense, I did think it was odd.

I was looking on soccer base.....

Pronounced 'Pay-grenny-air'. - would fit to several tunes quite nicely. Moot point though now.

I would have thought "Pwe-gronny-ai" with the r being silent ................... but hey whats the difference.

I think we should sign up Rachida Dati myself

Archived