IGNORED

Rangers Fullback?

Red Robin

Acorrding to the people we are after Scotland star Kirk Broodfoot a 27 years old left back??

He wants to move to England,it says the Gers

want the deal to be permanent.

Also say West ham will come in for Maynard if they do not get Andy Johnson from Fulham.

Wolves have been put of by the fee wanted in the region of 2.5 million.

Billy sharpe has a get out clause of just 1.85 million.

Fulham,lesta,Southampton are clubs known to be interested.

Acorrding to the people we are after Scotland star Kirk Broodfoot a 27 years old left back??

He wants to move to England,it says the fees want the deal to be permanent.

Also say West ham will come in for Maynard if they do not get Andy Johnson from Fulham.

Wolves have been put of by the fee wanted in the region of 2.5 million.

Billy sharpe has a get out clause of just 1.85 million.

Fulham,lesta,Southampton are clubs known to be interested.

I though Broadfoot was a right back? Anything around £3m for NM will do me nicely!

I though Broadfoot was a right back? Anything around £3m for NM will do me nicely!

If he is sold, 2.25 million would do me, means we get our outlay back and Crewe get nothing.

Still think he will be gone on a free at the end of the season though.

He is terrible. Rangers are my 2nd team so believe me.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=207074

Just went through every post on that link, does not seem to be flavour of the month up there.

Must be honest don't know nothing about the guy.but then I did not know anything about our manager.

If Del says he is good enough at this time, we just have to respect his decision.

Just went through every post on that link, does not seem to be flavour of the month up there.

Must be honest don't know nothing about the guy.but then I did not know anything about our manager.

If Del says he is good enough at this time, we just have to respect his decision.

Exactly. Everyone said the same about Pearson - especially the Derby fans and although some are still undecided, he has exceeded expectations and definitely made us a better team.

When opposition fans start slating one of there players that is on the way out, I tend to take it with a pinch of salt and prefer to make up my own mind.

Why do we have this fixation with signing defenders? We have loads!

What we need is someone who can consistantly stick the ball in the onion bag week in week out...weve got enough defenders to make up two bloody teams.:yes:

Quality not quantity is required.

Exactly. Everyone said the same about Pearson - especially the Derby fans and although some are still undecided, he has exceeded expectations and definitely made us a better team.

When opposition fans start slating one of there players that is on the way out, I tend to take it with a pinch of salt and prefer to make up my own mind.

Yep pearson is head and shoulders above JCR,Woolford.sure these two will be gone.

Regards the defence I still believe if this bunch play as they can they can hold their own.

Archived