IGNORED

Pressure On

Red Robin

Settle down luv, the pressure's always on in this league.

Doesn't matter what others have done today, the pressure on us is to sort out our home form.

If we're going to survive then it's no good winning the odd away game, we need to make AG a fortress again.

We don't score enough goals at home, no where near enough and we need to address that asap otherwise we will be in one hell of a fight for the rest of the season.

Score 2 or 3 tomorrow and win and hopefully we can start looking upwards and make it a more comfortable finish to the season.

If we win tomorrow we go above Millwall and Ipswich. The more teams involved the better. Over to you City !!

What time are we all meeting on the Cumberland Basin to intercept thier coaches this year?

Synchronize watches ...........

tomato.gif

If we win tomorrow we go above Millwall and Ipswich. The more teams involved the better. Over to you City !!

Indeed. If we do win tomorrow then Forest being Ipswich would probably be the best possible result for us (and it puts us a bit clear of Donny too). Obviously if we don't win then it'll be a blow to have Forest so close to us but we can't simply rely on getting more points than Forest for the rest of the season anyway so it's not too bad if we've got a few teams bunched together. We just need to make sure we're ahead of them come May. :fingerscrossed:

Too right the pressure is on and it's going to stay on for the next 6 weeks minimum. Fact is, we have a game in hand, are level with Forest and 2 points up on Doncaster. And what's with all these threads having a laugh at Rovers' expense? It doesn't help us in the least. When Bradford PA dropped out of the league, it didn't exactly help Bradford City. Look where they are now. Let's get our team and our league position sorted. I couldn't care less about the Gas.

And what's with all these threads having a laugh at Rovers' expense? It doesn't help us in the least. When Bradford PA dropped out of the league, it didn't exactly help Bradford City. Look where they are now. Let's get our team and our league position sorted. I couldn't care less about the Gas.

I agree. Without sounding like I'm gloating, the fact we've been a division or two ahead of Rovers in recent seasons means I find the rivalry's no fun anymore - what's the point of mocking a team that's so self-evidently in a much-worse predicament than we are. I actually miss the days of the early 90s (and especially 89/90) when we were pretty much neck and neck and it felt like a genuine competition between the two clubs. As far as I'm concerned if Rovers drop out the league it'll be a bad thing for the atmosphere around football in Bristol full stop - I'd sooner see them climb up the divisions and genuinely compete with us again (as long as we've still got the edge of course!)

It's a big game tomorrow for sure, but they are only going to get bigger as the season continues if we can't string another run together. Come the end of Feb, we need to be clear of the bottom 3rd of the table. A 10 game unbeaten run would be nice!

Archived