IGNORED

9 Million According To Lesta

Red Robin

If this is true what a complete balls up by our board.I appreciate he did not want to go there but what a amount of money,especially knowing the guy was never going to put pen to paper on a new contract.

Certainly has had us over if this is true.

Copy and pasted from Lesta fan.

Nicky Maynard

It turns out we offered you 9M in the summer for Maynard

How stupid was Sven and you for not pushing it through

Another bit of info regards this amount of money.

It was 9M, our local reporter just said and he is very often right

If this is true what a complete balls up by our board.

Nicky Maynard

Why would you believe a Lesta fan over our board of directors?.

Sorry for the caps use but........NM DIDN'T WANT TO GO TO LESTA!!!!!

It doesn't matter how much they offered....it could have been 40m........NM DIDN'T WANT TO GO TO LESTA!!!!

How many times has it got to be said............................

BCAGFC

Most accounts I've heard from people who claim to be in the know are that Maynard didn't want to join Leicester (or any other Championship club). If that's true I don't see the relevance of what Leicester offered.

The other thing is whether it was £9 million or a number of add-ons based on appearances, goals, promotion etc. that might at some point hit £9 million if everything worked out but could otherwise stand to be a lot less.

So, even if this is true, I'd not read too much into it without knowing the wider facts.

If this is true what a complete balls up by our board.I appreciate he did not want to go there but what a amount of money,especially knowing the guy was never going to put pen to paper on a new contract.

Nicky Maynard

Not in a million years would they have offered that! Utter rubbish!! Even if they offered 20million big deal, Maynard did NOT want to join Leicester, the club can't force Him to go whilst under contract so whats Your point!?

The board of directors did say they recieved a offer from Lesta,however they did not say how much.

The info above has just been supplied on to another city site by a moderator of a Leicester site from a reporter who reports on Leicester.

Not a wind up Roger info I have supplied via that source.

Make of it what you will.

The board of directors did say they recieved a offer from Lesta,however they did not say how much.

The info above has just been supplied on to another city site by a moderator of a Leicester site from a reporter who reports of Leicester.

You seem to ignore the "How many times does it have to be said" quote, it's referring to the oft stated "Nicky did not want to go to Leicester" statement. Why do you not take that on board? It's VERY relevant to the topic, and renders the thrust of your wind-up post pointless. Please make something of that and maybe delete the irrelevant part of your op.

Nicky Maynard

....even though its been reported as fact that NM did not want to go to Leicester, I'm such a troll/attention seeker/simpleton [delete as appropriate], that I'll invent/believe [delete as appropriate] any fictitious non-story and post it to OTIB....

What alternate unviverse do you inhabit, and how do you manage to get your posts into this one?

The info above has just been supplied on to another city site by a moderator of a Leicester site from a reporter who reports on Leicester.

I wish I had something to sell you....you're so gullible.

A reporter from BBC Midlands (TV pundit who covers LCFC) said during the summer that the NM deal was a done deal as did 4thOfficial, LCFCInfoMan & FootballAgent48 (think it was 48 anyway) on Twitter.......DID IT HAPPEN?????.

3 of the 4 stated that they were close to the deal, especially LCFCInfoman who 'so say' knows the LC CEO.......again....DID IT HAPPEN????.

Don't believe everything you hear, especially from randoms who have no idea and probably picked the rumour up down the pub or in the wine bar.

BCAGFC

You seem to ignore the "How many times does it have to be said" quote, it's referring to the oft stated "Nicky did not want to go to Leicester" statement. Why do you not take that on board? It's VERY relevant to the topic, and renders the thrust of your wind-up post pointless. Please make something of that and maybe delete the irrelevant part of your op.

I'm very well aware NM did not want to go to Lesta,however if what the reporter has said is true in Leicester ,which I don't know personally,that was a serious amount on money NM has lost us.

Especially with the fact of his long self caused injury which city had to wait on him being fit to play football again.plus the fact he has no intention of signing a new contract with a escape clause.

....even though its been reported as fact that NM did not want to go to Leicester, I'm such a troll/attention seeker/simpleton [delete as appropriate], that I'll invent/believe [delete as appropriate] any fictitious non-story and post it to OTIB....

What alternate unviverse do you inhabit, and how do you manage to get your posts into this one?

Such a pointless post. If it's a pop at the board then it's a waste of time as they could not force Maynard to leave no matter how much offered. Failing that it's another way of trying to get people to hate Maynard even more because He has taken the club for a ride by not agreeing to go to another championship club!! Or it's just a post to try and wind everyone up!

Nicky Maynard

Utter garbage.

And that's the truth trust me

I'm very well aware NM did not want to go to Lesta,however if what the reporter has said is true in Leicester ,which I don't now personally,that was a serious amount on money NM has lost us.

Especially with the fact of his long self caused injury which city had to wait on him being fit to play football again.plus the fact he has no intention of signing a new contract with a escape clause.

How has NM cost us this money!? Oh yeah silly me He should have gone to another championship side just to please all the fans and club as a large sum was offered!!

I'm very well aware NM did not want to go to Lesta,however if what the reporter has said is true in Leicester ,which I don't now personally,that was a serious amount on money NM has lost us.

So it's not the boards cock-up now, then?

I heard from a totally unfounded source in fairyland that the board accepted a bid for £30,000,000. Post something about that.

Nicky Maynard

ha ha ha ha 9m.....what complete and utter bullshit.....just some **** making shit up im afraid....9m for someone with 12 months left....

Archived