IGNORED

Barnsley Fans

bcfc_Jamie

Just heard that Barnsley fans were singing 'where's your son gone' to billy sharp today.

If true this is absoloutely disgusting and should hang their heads in shame.

Maybe Barnsley-Tyke could tell us what was really said and hope these accusations are faulse.

disapointed2se.gif This is truly shocking.

The correct spelling is 'false', not 'faulse'.

This is NOT True, I just got back and only chants he got was "Your just a Fat Sheffield Reject" the ones abart his son were not sung

Check your dictionary, Tykester, the correct spelling is FALSE.

disapointed2se.gif

Is there anyone out there with a classic education these days?

(We are talking Bristol and Barnsley, so there is a degree of lee-way).

disapointed2se.gif This is truly shocking.

The correct spelling is 'false', not 'faulse'.

agreed truly shocking.....but can i just say in terms of people correcting spelling, please do not correct people in future....sometimes it can purely be a case of someone just typing to fast rather than lack of literacy

agreed truly shocking.....but can i just say in terms of people correcting spelling, please do not correct people in future....sometimes it can purely be a case of someone just typing to fast rather than lack of literacy

Do you actually think that to be twoo??

rofl2br.gif

i cant see this being true!!

surely no one wud sink that low, BS has been thru the worst thing possible and i cant imgagine any fans wud stoop as low as to sing songs about it!!

i hope im rite,

CTID!!

Ahem.

(Where do I start)

I won't start!

Mods!!!? How much do we need for a spell-checker on OTIB. Anything is butter then dis!!

disapointed2se.gif

Billy Sharp as we all know isn't the quietest of characters. If anything like what was alleged to have been sung was sung, you can be sure he would of come out and said something. His latest Twitter post is about fat Sheffield reject banter that was had. I can assure you, if him or any of his fellow Doncaster players had heard such chants he wouldn't be in such high spirits and he would have mentioned it.

*Edit*

The claims have been denied by the man himself.

billysharp10 billy sharp I didnt hear anything apart from u fat b.........d and fat sheffield reject,but i proved i wasnt fat for the 1st goal. #strongfatsheffielder

Archived