IGNORED

Millwall Fans?

bywaterred

Well there were no Millwall fans on the 4pm out of London, and no police at the station, mind you I would have made a day of it myself if I were them. Perhaps they're already onto their fifth pints.

More coppers than the mighty Wall, just what Avon & Somerests finest wanted, lots of overtime for them, and do no work into the bargin, bonus. There plan to move the game worked a treat, and know doubt knocked a couple of thousand off the attendance.

I've never before known a City v Millwall game be so crap for atmosphere. Indeed, at least 2,000 down on the attendance if the game had been held on Bank holiday Monday. Our Tory Toff led government promised to cull the Police with sackings - come on David Cameron get the hatchet out. :dancing6:

Last season and this city hardly filled their end with low hundreds. Not sure we would have had many again for a away game on tues jan 3rd!! Pity it was so flat last night.

Was about 350 on a Sunday afternoon with game on the tv and they were going on and on about our awful support!

Match lost something with so few Millwall present and nearly had the atmosphere of a friendly second half.

I don't know if anyone seen the Millwall fan after the game he was walking up the street next to Aldi (by the Try Again) with a can of Special Brew in his hand he was with a fellow fan who was wearing a Blue & White hat, calling City fan's W's & C's mouthly **** his mate looked scared to death and walked into the road to avoid any aggro

Everyone ignored him i don't if he carried his rant onto North Street, i can only imagine they were refused entry to the game being so far from the ground :laughcont:

Archived