IGNORED

Joey Barton Red Card & Warnock Reaction

MarcusX

Surprised noone has mentioned this yet, did anyone see Barton's sending off yesterday?

Un-surprisingly Warnock jumped to his defence, claiming the Norwich lad's play acting got Barton sent off, and even said "I'm pretty sure you wouldnt see Joey rolling around on the floor if it happened to him".

I guess Warnock doesn't remember Arsenal v Newcastle and Gervinho's sending off at the start of the season! I honestly hate this guy more and more everytime he speaks! So hypocritical, especially coming from the guy who told two of his players to fake an injury in THAT game v West Brom that had to be abandoned.

Joey's twitter makes for interesting reading too, no less than 15 tweets regarding his red card and a LOT of backlash from fans.

Joey barton must know his own reputation and has been in the game long enough to know, not to put himself in that sort of situation. He may not of head butted the player, but to use your head in that manner may give the impression that he did regardless of the other players reaction. Should of used his head in another way.

In my opinion the other player should get a 5 match ban for cheating.

Why's that then? The thing I'm surprised about is that seemingly no-one's noticed the fact that "their lad" didn't even go down, let alaone "roll around on the floor". If you look at the replay, all he does is turn around and hold his face. He didn't even seem to appeal to the ref for anything. So please tell me what he should be banned for?

Once again Neil sensationalist Warnock succeeds in getting people going with his bullshit.

Why's that then? The thing I'm surprised about is that seemingly no-one's noticed the fact that "their lad" didn't even go down, let alaone "roll around on the floor". If you look at the replay, all he does is turn around and hold his face. He didn't even seem to appeal to the ref for anything. So please tell me what he should be banned for?

Once again Neil sensationalist Warnock succeeds in getting people going with his bullshit.

So why was he holding his face and later rubbing it as if he had been hurt?.

So why was he holding his face and later rubbing it as if he had been hurt?.

perhaps it stung? Maybe, even with minimal contact, Barton caught him just enough to sting him but nothing else. Answer this, if he was trying to get him sent off, why did he stay on his feet? Surely if he was trying to get him sent off he'd have "rolled around on the floor" as accused?

<br>perhaps it stung? Maybe, even with minimal contact, Barton caught him just enough to sting him but nothing else. Answer this, if he was trying to get him sent off, why did he stay on his feet? Surely if he was trying to get him sent off he'd have "rolled around on the floor" as accused?<br>
<br><br>Probably because he realised he had made a wrong decision and more likely because he knew as John Terry found to his cost there are quite a few cameras at a football ground, especially at Loftus Road.

<div><br></div><div>Stung?, what stung?, embrocation in his eyes?.</div>

Surprised noone has mentioned this yet, did anyone see Barton's sending off yesterday?

Un-surprisingly Warnock jumped to his defence, claiming the Norwich lad's play acting got Barton sent off, and even said "I'm pretty sure you wouldnt see Joey rolling around on the floor if it happened to him".

I guess Warnock doesn't remember Arsenal v Newcastle and Gervinho's sending off at the start of the season! I honestly hate this guy more and more everytime he speaks! So hypocritical, especially coming from the guy who told two of his players to fake an injury in THAT game v West Brom that had to be abandoned.Joey's twitter makes for interesting reading too, no less than 15 tweets regarding his red card and a LOT of backlash from fans.

Incidentally, McInnes scored in that game before being headbutted by Suffo. Have absolutely no time for Warnock.

Archived