IGNORED

A Word Of Warning Guys

nickD

Just sat with the missus who lives in Baadiff......

Plenty of people she knows from uni etc will be stewarding the game, and the general stance on any football match when it comes to drink nowadays is...

If you're looking half cut, you might not get in to the ground. Plus they're going to be stricter now due to Cardiff fans looking for a fight etc.

Be careful, I know i will! :)

Plenty of people she knows from uni etc will be stewarding the game, and the general stance on any football match when it comes to drink nowadays is...

If you're looking half cut, you might not get in to the ground. Plus they're going to be stricter now due to Cardiff fans looking for a fight etc.

Easy one to get around, have a couple in the pub before, then go to the ground at about 2.15 and have a couple more in the ground!

and were being told by 'drunken student'..............
I am not familiar with sarcasm or irony :)

Nah i just thought i'd post it cos i read a post before saying 'i'm going to be extremely pi55ed'. It would be sad if people who managed to get tickets got refused entry to the ground as they had one more two (or five or six) too many ciders!

I won't be drinking at all but what if I look halfcut anyway?

Could be a big problemo :laugh:

Guest Spike
and were being told by 'drunken student'..............
well if a drunk is telling you not to drink that really says something doesnt it!!

and I live in Cardiff and my gf's friend is going to be a steward and she said the same thing to me... not to get drunk that is.

If you ignore a friendly warning and are not allowed in thats your choice but you have been warned

I am not familiar with sarcasm or irony :)

Nah i just thought i'd post it cos i read a post before saying 'i'm going to be extremely pi55ed'. It would be sad if people who managed to get tickets got refused entry to the ground as they had one more two (or five or six) too many ciders!

I Just thought is was funny that you told us not too drink too much.........did you think cardiff might run out of alcohol for you? :P

I Just thought is was funny that you told us not too drink too much.........did you think cardiff might run out of alcohol for you? :P
I dunno, i'm supposed to be going out on the piss with the West Ham team on the saturday night...i'm good mates with one of the academy lads who was in the same youth team as Lampard, Ferdinand etc, so i've been invited out.

This weekend is going to be a mess. :laugh::blink::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::):D

Guest WillsbridgeRed

It's the same with any ground. If you're deemed intoxicated you're commiting an offence by being/entering a sporting venue.

Although Cricket fans get away with it....................

It's the same with any ground. If you're deemed intoxicated you're commiting an offence by being/entering a sporting venue.

Although Cricket fans get away with it....................

cricket is hardly sport though is it?

Guest Ciderhead Reynolds

i cant se this as beeing true ,,

On my travels this year , i go away with a large group of lads , and on more than 1 occasion at least 1 of them has been legless before we've arrived in the City or Town, Although i may now just stick to a few tinnys on the train journey

Archived