IGNORED

Jamo

Pete1975Legend

James has been brilliant sinice Mcinnes came in. Seen Stuart Pearce tonight in the directors box maybe he'l have a word with Fabio if Joe Hart gets injured :englandsmile4wf: , to be fair i do think Pearson deserved MOTM he looked the only attacking player out there. Didnt think Pitman showed anything to be honest nor did Maynard til the last minute, Albert didnt have a great game either, Kilkenny played well but nearly cost us dearly with a passback. But a win is a win so happy days!

James saved us 2 points with his brave claiming of the ball from Henderson. He's a player almost reinvented since McInnes came in.

But let's not forget he still hmade some truly awful kicks - including a weird 20ft in the air skying straight to Millwall's Kane, which he somehow seemed to blame the defence for - and that potentially lethal time in the first half where he only needed to step forward to claim an aerial ball but he was content to watch it as it fell to Millwall's baldy (Smith?).

Overall then 8/10 but MotM - you're aving a laugh.

I have been far from one of Pearsons biggest fans. But thought tonight he had a good game. James in all fairness didnt have that much to do, but what he did he dealt with well. As mentioned his kicking wasnt great, but it was very windy out there tonight so I will give him the benifit of doubt for that.

As mentioned David James has been great since McInnes arrival and long may it continue.

Archived