IGNORED

Mcgugan

grifty

I've seen he's been linked to a few clubs mainly Derby.

I think he'd be the perfect central midfield player we've been looking for. Hasn't been playing great this year, but hopefully that would lower his price enough to get us interested and make him affordable?

Strong...er and big...er than Kilkenny anyway, can score from outside the area, not afraid to shoot, puts in a decent cross.

Go and get him Del!

Don't see why he wouldn't come here, if he's been at Forest all his life we can presume he's a Forest fan who wouldn't play for Derby. That said, Forest are below us and he can't get a regular game so maybe not that great a target?

Being a Forest 'fan' never stopped Kris Commons signing for Derby when offered a few sheckels more........Very little loyalty in football any more, kiss the badge Saturday, on the move Tuesday!!!

Being a Forest 'fan' never stopped Kris Commons signing for Derby when offered a few sheckels more........Very little loyalty in football any more, kiss the badge Saturday, on the move Tuesday!!!

Ah, but Wikipedia tells me that Kris Commons is from Mansfield, was in the Notts County youth setup and then played for Stoke before he went to Forest; not much of a Forest fan I reckon. That said, it also tells me that McGugan was born in Derby so perhaps the football dollar destroyed loyalty once and for all!!!

Archived