IGNORED

Damion Stewart

cidered4

If there were so many clubs interested in loaning him, surely one was prepared to pay some small fee to buy him?

Depends on the finances of the clubs involved i guess, and perhaps Stewart's wage demands.

Personally, although he has the turning circle of a cruise ship, i don't think he was that bad for us overall, he had some very poor games to begin with, but seemed to improve. I can understand how his aerial ability would be good in a team playing with a little confidence, but maybe not at Championship level.

he's had some very bad perfomances for us but he also has had some good ones too,

Just hasn't worked out for what ever reason not to bothered to be honest but if it frees up space to bring in the players we reequire to stay in the championship I'm all for it

Delighted He is gone! I just hope that they want to make it permanent in the summer. Regardless of how good He was in the past or having a good reputation etc, He was a signing by cop out and has been woeful. I'm afraid Damion was out of His depth at championship level.

Delighted He is gone! I just hope that they want to make it permanent in the summer. Regardless of how good He was in the past or having a good reputation etc, He was a signing by cop out and has been woeful. I'm afraid Damion was out of His depth at championship level.

Pretty sure Damion is OOC in the summer. I dont think he will ever darken our door again.

Problem with big bad damo, he over commits because he wants to win every ball, he needs to learn when to go and when to stay, that way he wouldn't leave a big gap in behind him which he never gives himself a chance to get back into.

If he thought a little about what he was doing I really think he could have been a fans favourite. Unfortunately his is too eager for his own good and I think he is too set in his ways to change.

Seemed a nice bloke to on the few times I've met him.

I actually think Stewart was a good defender for us. Problem is when you are in and out of the team how are you meant to build any consistency with those around you. I hope he does well and comes back ready for us next season.

I would have thought if Stewart had any future with us Del wouldn't have dropped Him after the Birmingham game, and certainly wouldn't be letting Him go out on loan with Fonts out at present! He is an average player on a hefty wage, the exact type of player we need to shift from this club!

At 31 He isn't going to take us on to the next level, no need what so ever to keep Him.

Archived