IGNORED

Nicky Hunt

glastonred

With January come round I was wondering if anyone would consider taking NH off our hands considering he hasn't had a game for us for ages. Would a club take a chance? Sight unseen?

Otherwise we'll be stuck with him on our wage bill for another year. Would a manager be desperate enough to take the gamble? Fingers crossed!

city.gif Not only Nicky Hunt what about Jordan Spence,Jamie McAllister,Lee Johnson and maybe Clarkson who would all take a fair chunk off the wage bill.

It's a good but short life as a footballer and for players to not even look for a loan to get games really gets my back up,they don't realise how lucky they are,I would say drop a division and get playing again because that is what being a footballer is all about.

I don't think we should get rid of jamie mac yet. He's just came back from an injury. Once he gets back to full fitness he can give mcgivern a run for his money at left back. He's made left back his own for 4 years he deserves another chance to be here till the end of the season IMO.

Jordan Spence is a weird one... last season he was a great loan signing, this season he's just gone missing.. it's a shame. I think he has potential to be a good championship right back.

If he was that good West Ham would of kept him. As regards of Hunt he has turned down a loan to Hereford in the summer he'll be here till the summer.

No, what happened?

Basically from what I saw, a fan near the bottom of Atyeo started shouting at Hunt as he headed towards the tunnel with the other squad members, saying how Hunt should clear off and leave the club in January etc because he isn't wanted.

Hunt responded by pointing to the exit and said stuff along the lines of 'Home mate? I'm going home anyway'.

Maybe I am in the minority, but what has this guy (NH) done wrong?

He negotiated the best deal he could to come to the club (we would have all done the same). If the club is stupid enough to accept it, then they are... well stupid.

For what I see and hear. The only thing he has done wrong is not be the player he once was, and I am sure he would change that if he could.

I don't know this guy or have any inside knowledge, but what I read on here. He works hard in training, and is professional.

I agree we should offload him ASAP, but this guy is just doing the best by himself AND his family (if he has one?).

Pants are down and ready... Give it to me! :boxing: (and I don't mean up the a**)

He negotiated the best deal he could to come to the club (we would have all done the same). If the club is stupid enough to accept it, then they are... well stupid.

For what I see and hear. The only thing he has done wrong is not be the player he once was, and I am sure he would change that if he could.

I don't know this guy or have any inside knowledge, but what I read on here. He works hard in training, and is professional.

I agree we should offload him ASAP, but this guy is just doing the best by himself AND his family (if he has one?).

Pants are down and ready... Give it to me! :boxing: (and I don't mean up the a**)

I have to agree. As expensive a problem as it is.

Can't really argue with that.

I have to agree. As expensive a problem as it is.

The fans aren't happy that we are wasting money on this guy, so we can use that negative energy at Steve Coppell who's not here anymore, the Board for erm, backing a managers judgement (boo :P) or the player. So bleh it'll be the player although he's done nothing wrong. Well we think, we have no idea.

.....and, is he really become that bad a player? He performed at Premier League level for years. One terrible game at Leeds and he has all but disappeared from the footballing world. Seems very odd.

Look at his appearances over the years it doesn't look sudden.

He stopped playing regularly in 07-08 playing only 14 league games and 24 overall.

In 08-09 he went on loan to Birmingham (then championship) and only played 11 games.

In 09-10 he played 21 times for Derby in the championship. they didn't want him back.

Then he signed for us. So he last played regularly in the Prem 06-07, and we signed him 10-11.

unfortunatly he aint going no were till the summer cus no one wants him as hes crap and he refuses to go anywere cus he just wants to sit around and take in the wages and every now and then play a ressie game!! happy life, happy days!!

and thats whats wrong with sum modern footie players(not all mind)! but then again copp-out shudnt of signed him in the first place as he wasnt playing regulary for the last 4 seasons! so........... we stuck with him till his contract is out!!

ctid!!

well he will leave in the summer but i know when millen was incharge hunt was helping coaching the young lads and is pretty well qualified too as he did his badges when he had long term injuries earlier in career he doesnt look it but he is a smart guy did well to negotiate his deal!but on the other hand its a lot to pay him u could get a.coach thats better with experience for less money!

i think.we should pay him out his contract get rid now rather then sitting in stands for.6months!

Archived