IGNORED

Tuesday Night

SuperDziek

Apologies if this has been covered in earlier threads, but just watched the highlights on the beeb, and they confirmed what I thought happened in the dying seconds on Tuesday..

We'd just gone 1 up, Millwall kick off, and Henderson is allowed to run right through the centre of the midfield and defence with no-one tracking him, the ball is put through to him, and it was lucky that James was alert to the danger otherwise it would have been deja vu from the Sheff Utd game a couple of years back when he sealed his hat trick in similar circumstances.

Stay calm and concentrate please, lads!

McGivern played him onside...

Having watched it on player though, It looks like Henderson leaves his foot in on James... Nasty ****.

Even so, he was allowed to run straight through the middle, in the 94th minute of the match from the kick off. Imagine the furore on here had he rounded James and tapped home. Everyone switched off, which really is inexcusable.

He is a nasty b*stard but to be honest, I wouldnt mind us having him (or a similar style of player) available to have up front.

Even so, he was allowed to run straight through the middle, in the 94th minute of the match from the kick off. Imagine the furore on here had he rounded James and tapped home. Everyone switched off, which really is inexcusable.

He is a nasty b*stard but to be honest, I wouldnt mind us having him (or a similar style of player) available to have up front.

Everyone else stepped up, only McGivern switched off. The ball got played over the top and McGivern was about 10 yards behind the rest of the back 4.

Everyone else stepped up, only McGivern switched off. The ball got played over the top and McGivern was about 10 yards behind the rest of the back 4.

That explains it. He looked miles offside but I was on the far side from McGivern. Inexperience showing, I guess....

Not surprising, both Cisse and Elliot were not on the pitch, the rest of the midfield was made up of attacking midfielders who wouldn't know how to defend properly if their life depended on it.

Archived