IGNORED

Nicky Maynard To Norwich?

barney999

I'll say something unpopular:

Can we have Holt as part of the deal, I know he's not what we need long term but he's got bags if experience, puts himself about and is food in the air.

Dunno about unpopular...

unrealistic more like!

Can we have Holt as part of the deal, I know he's not what we need long term but he's got bags if experience, puts himself about and is food in the air.

I know a few Norwich fans and if they let Holt go there'd be rioting on the streets of Norfolk. He's a bone fide legend in the east country

You're taking the pizza. Holt didn't look anything special when they played at AG last but he's scored a few in the Premiershit so he can't be all that bad.

Nevertheless, as others say, it will never happen.

How can you?

Because NM is not good enough to be a successful PL striker.

Personally, I think he has completely lost the plot and believes his own hype........saying that though, he is still our best striker.......which says something really.

BCAGFC

Because NM is not good enough to be a successful PL striker.

You may be right there, but I don't see anything here that guarantees Norwich are not interested.

Personally, I think he has completely lost the plot and believes his own hype........saying that though, he is still our best striker.......which says something really.

You may also be right here!

BCAGFC

Does anyone remember we nearly signed Holt from Nottingham Forest. It didn't happen only because his wife was due to give birth at any day.

I remember few people on here saying what a relief he never signed because he flopped all the way down to Shrewsbury Town but it's clearly not the case now. Fair play to him really, but could of been so different

How many ranting.giftimes??

'Maynard to Fulham' ............ on the 13th.

FFS.

(Or was it the 17th??)

Who are you? Derek Acorah?

I see the initials NM, a big city, a white shirt, the number 2 but also 13, a cottage and a football. I also see great despair after a long drought.

This. I always think about the forums reaction to him when he scores in the Premier League.

He was pretty shit you have to admit. Even Forest got rid of him. He obviously got a huge kick up the arse and knuckled down, was very settled in his personal life and it all fell into place for him. Lets not pretend he was anything special back then because he wasn't.

They don't need him surely?

Holt, Morison and recently Jackson are all doing a good job in the Premier League whereas Maynard is not proven in that league and hasn't been great this season.

I've always thought the Prem club that would be most likely to buy him would be QPR, or Wigan if they have any money to spend.

Archived