IGNORED

Jason Puncheon

Monkeh

Would take him in a heartbeat.

Del has form for rehabilitating 'troubled' players (Jody Morris being a prime example).

Give him a 6 month/18 month deal and see if he can do a job and be trusted,

Agree. If Del's track record is anything to go by, Jason Puncheon is exactly the sort of troubled but talented character he could get the best out of.

See him on Soccer AM Monkeh?

A troubled lad to say the least.

No thanks. Can play,but no. :englandsmile4wf:

What did he do / say on there to make you say that mate?

Someone put on a thread about him last week saying he was trouble, but never heard anything that he gets up to off the pitch

Jason Puncheon is surplus to requirements at Southampton, a cracking player and can play ether wing,

I wonder if we are intrested would be a decent replacement to Woolford mind you a snail would do a better job ;)

I posted the same while he was at on the sofa at soccer am. he seemed to admit he had been a biggy big bollocks in the past but that was behind him and was now looking for a offer to come his way, he hinted that he loved working for Hollowhead so guess he would like to go back there. But I think like others have said in this link if del could sort him out we could get a gem for a bargain

I'd love him here. Albert on the right and him on the left... Pitman might even be able to play in the middle on his own with those two either side!!!

Albert was actually Barnet's replacement for Puncheon.

For a brief period of about 5 games we had Albert on one wing, Punch on the other with Josh Wright (Millwall) and Neil Bishop (Notts County captain) in the middle.

At the time Punch was a far more polished player. And as for trouble maker.. well we rescued him from park football. He was humble, friendly and talented. Obviously fell out with Adkins, but Warnock at QPR and Holloway at Blackpool were very positive about him. He performed well in the Premier League, and very well with Millwall in the Championship. It would be a positive signing for you. But £1 million for a player training with their youths? Don't think so.

But Albert and Punch on the wings - makes me salivate.

Archived