IGNORED

Am I Being Selfish

Welcome To The Jungle

So the Reading game has been moved to a Saturday. Seems great as its better time and day for us fans. Well not quite. That was the only away game I could go to all year and was really up for it. As I work Saturdays (when City are away, my bosses let me see them at home) I can't make away days. Reading is the only game close enough to make it after work on a tuesday and now I can't :facepalm:

No you're not - you've been let down by the club. Sure it might mean others can can now go, but it means other people who have planned on it (booked train etc) can no longer go. Sure, the people who can make it will tell you it's for the best because they aren't the ones who can't make it - I think THEY are the selfish ones. Fortunately I can still make the Saturday after making some arrangements but it's pissed me off too. Hope you can sort something out or get to a different game.

Not selfish mate. I was going on the Tuesday but now I can't as I have other commitments that Saturday. Plus it's gone from being on pay day to 3 days before! I promised my little cousin I'd take him to reading on the tues too as its fairly close. Now I'm taking him to Hull on the 11th to make up for it... A little bit further away! But another ground to mark off!

Archived