IGNORED

Leon Knight

citygal17

Yea hes scored 26 goals blah blah i expect 20 of em were scored by cheating and colsey aint going to let the lil striker do anything. Think of it this way anything in the air is colesys already! And coles aint going to do anything stupid to let diver of div 2 get away with free kicks that he dont deserve. Dont worry about him. He aint that special, if we can keep earnshaw under controll who is as tall as coles and is generally a better player, wots stopping us being able to stop knight from doing anything.

I'd also like to say, if we r playing well then we dont need to worry anyway. Its down to CITY winning and playing well not just down to who brighton are playing. The main thing is that city play well and are scoring goals!!

Guest citydaisy

enjoy your five minutes, we'll pass you by when you are back down next season.....

BTW I actually asked in the bookies yesterday what odds I'd get on Knight getting a penalty - must have some sort of reputation :me?:

Guest blackarab

aww, only 5 minutes? Got a summer of it :P So, we are going down next year? :Sleep12: Your lot have given us poo all season, now its OUR TURN.

Archived