IGNORED

Joe Edwards

jfkerton

on the OS it mentions that joe edwards has gone back out on loan, this time to yeovile town.

I may be incorrect, but last season he was with bath in the BSP and this season has gone to the ex-league 2 outfit stockport county. Now with all this being correct and proper i would say that if the lad can make another step up we may have a regular starting right-back from own own youth set-up next season. What a refreshing change from buying another team's current player and it all going pete tong on us.

Keep going young joe!!

on the OS it mentions that joe edwards has gone back out on loan, this time to yeovile town.

I may be incorrect, but last season he was with bath in the BSP and this season has gone to the ex-league 2 outfit stockport county. Now with all this being correct and proper i would say that if the lad can make another step up we may have a regular starting right-back from own own youth set-up next season. What a refreshing change from buying another team's current player and it all going pete tong on us.

Keep going young joe!!

Hope so but I can't see it I'm afraid. Personally think he will struggle to establish himself in the championship.

Now 21 hardly ever featured for us, not likely to either, at that age you need to be pushing on and at the very least getting a place on the bench if you have a future at the club. It seems to me he has gone backwards for I'd, although his loans have got progressively better.

Another academy product to drop into the lower league I think.

Archived