IGNORED

Doncaster

Dolman Block B

No

With Woods

Just fed up with NM now

Need a change?

Wood should be up front on his own, Pearson left, Adomah right, Kilkenny Marv and Cisse in the middle. I say this all the time and will say it again, whenever Cisse doesnt play our whole team(attacking and defensively) is not good enough. Have to go for a solid midfield with Cisse just playing simple passes and breaking up play in front of back 4 !

Hes staying at Doncaster untill the end of the season.. turned down leicester.

Atleast he has some loyalty

What loyalty? He is simply seeing out his contract, just like NM.

In fact, exactly like NM who also turned Leicester down.

Both Clubs are willing to sell, both players aren't willing to move (yet).

Sharp is their best forward, NM is ours, so both managers are happy for them to stay, the chairmen of the respective clubs less so.

Dont say that ffs

Its a must win game

Spot on!

City will I beleive have another player by then may be even two. This will obviously have a huge influence on selection. Nevertheless DM has not brought Woods to be a bench warmer and you would think with Pearson and Foster a new team is starting to take shape...

The manager seems to prefer Skuse and Elliot at the moment, however I am a fan of Cissee and would play him in front of the back line to break up play....Nevertheless I expect a CB and a new midfielder so the only ones who look likely to play are the three new lads alomg with James and McGivern....the rest TBD.

:dunno:

Spot on!

City will I beleive have another player by then may be even two. This will obviously have a huge influence on selection. Nevertheless DM has not brought Woods to be a bench warmer and you would think with Pearson and Foster a new team is starting to take shape...

The manager seems to prefer Skuse and Elliot at the moment, however I am a fan of Cissee and would play him in front of the back line to break up play....Nevertheless I expect a CB and a new midfielder so the only ones who look likely to play are the three new lads alomg with James and McGivern....the rest TBD.

:dunno:

OXO.

I honestly believe if we stay up we will challenge bigtime next season.

To get rid of some of the shite and money grabbing ****wits in the club will be a breath of fresh air.

Its just that "Staying up" thing that bothers me

OXO.

To get rid of some of the shite and money grabbing ****wits in the club will be a breath of fresh air.

Hi Arn

Yes that's the bit that worries me too and lets be honest pretty much everyone else..

Yes it will be happy day in June if we manage to stay up (and I am hopeful on the back of McInness knowing who he wants and SL's money) and having just seen the back of Hunt et al!

All I can say to you fella is keep going down the gate and keep having faith. The fact is we just need wins and we need to not be afraid of winning ugly!!! If that means long ball to Woods and Pitman and a couple of thugs in the midfield I for one dont rightly care...

OXO.

Bleedin' hell, Arn. To challenge next season, I take it you mean in the Championship, we'll need about 20 new players

Archived