IGNORED

Nyantanga

Br1stolCityBoy

1326626950' post=1494476']

Wondering if anything happened in the dessing room after the match. An hour after the game yesterday, LN was on our train at the ground, going back to Brighton Station. He only had his track suit on. He looked distraught. He said he was staying in Brighton, but all of it didn't look right!

Distraught because we lost comfortably and getting the train because he was staying in Brighton, exactly as he said?!

Let's not try to start rumours of dressing room unrest hey

It was bloody cold. He had no bags and only a thin track suit top and bottoms on. All my City mates on the train thought it all didn't look right, that's all I'm reporting. Why would he and his mate get on a packed train with Brighton and City fans, just odd. After all, you would of thought he could have got a taxi back to Brighton centre on his money!

1326628443' post=1494491']

It was bloody cold. He had no bags and only a thin track suit top and bottoms on. All my City mates on the train thought it all didn't look right, that's all I'm reporting. Why would he and his mate get on a packed train with Brighton and City fans, just odd. After all, you would of thought he could have got a taxi back to Brighton centre on his money!

Perhaps he likes train rides.

As soon as I saw him on the train the first question I had was, why is a player who has just played 90 mins not with the team looking at where it went wrong?! Surely swanning in to town under a hour after the game is strange?!!!

maybe straight back to the part of the country where his family live. Probably quicker a train from Brighton than travel back to bristol then drive.

Just a thought, other than conspiracy theories.

Mr Hartley was a frequent user of trains after matches if I remember correctly

Yeah, not everyone is the big Iam over causing damage to another person,sigh. It could have affected him alot, especially if there was no malice or intent to cause said damage.

It's a contact sport and a black eye, things like this happen in training and on match days all the time.

He was probably just pissed of with the result, trying to keep his head down etc

Oi ! You're using common sense - not fair.

Sorry, I forgot the rules.

I suspect he was waiting for a soviet train bought from the spoils of hoofball, selling all those "lost" footballs on the black market. He is probably on the way to Siberia to his bunker to role out his plan for world domination.

That's not what I'm asking! I'm just asking should the team not be looking into what went wrong after the way we played?! I'm not suggesting in anyway that this has any conspiracy theorie involved! I really couldn't care less where he was off to!

And in answer there was no way I was asking tangs a question when he was quiet obviously pee'd off being asking about Maynard by a load of half cut idiots!

That's not what I'm asking! I'm just asking should the team not be looking into what went wrong after the way we played?! I'm not suggesting in anyway that this has any conspiracy theorie involved! I really couldn't care less where he was off to!

And in answer there was no way I was asking tangs a question when he was quiet obviously pee'd off being asking about Maynard by a load of half cut idiots!

they do that on Monday, no point talking through things when everyone is angry.

It's always been that way, and its best done after del has re run the video to point out mistakes.

By the way, I wasn't suggesting conspiracy theories towards you but in this thread generally. Probably better if I replied to a different post to yours.

Objection! we were well beyond the 'half cut' stage. I thought we were being nice anyway telling Lewin he'd played well but what a pity it was that some of his team mates hadn't put in quite as much effort as he had

And stop all this conspiracy bullsht, he was clearly meeting his friend (the black chap)

Archived