IGNORED

Eye Contact

AndySnapper

I wonder if DM might benefit from attending one of those media management courses.

He seems unable to maintain eye-contact for longer than a second when being interviewed on TV. Makes him look kind of shifty and insincere (unfortunately).

I appreciate he is a busy man but this is definately an area for personal improvement. Think GJ (and even KM) handled the press more confidently. I hope those at the very top give him the support he obviously needs, in handling the media.

Just my thoughts!

Andy :tumbleweed:

I wonder if DM might benefit from attending one of those media management courses.

He seems unable to maintain eye-contact for longer than a second when being interviewed on TV. Makes him look kind of shifty and insincere (unfortunately).

I appreciate he is a busy man but this is definately an area for personal improvement. Think GJ (and even KM) handled the press more confidently. I hope those at the very top give him the support he obviously needs, in handling the media.

Just my thoughts!

Andy :tumbleweed:

He is Scottish, afterall...........

Everyone knows direct eye contact is asking for a fight north of the border.

"See you, ye sasanak b********d", and alll that ............

Yes he has got your dream job, he manually takes airedale semen samples, for breeding purposes.

rofl2br.gif

I don't think so - not sure if he is over or under-qualified for such a position.

I would be interested to know what type of dog he looks like. This is a test for us all, as we know he looks like several species of monkey.

But what dog does he look like? Eh?

Archived